Badal & His Delhi Masters Have Won This Battle But Not The War

The only disagreement I have is with bhai Ranjit Singh ji Dhadrianwale. They are not affiliated with any party and he has made this clear in his diwans.

I don't know. I've been rather skeptical about Dhadrianwale after all the criticism he has gotten. He seems like a gursikh, however some controversy still surrounds him, no?

bhai Ranjit Singh ji is doing good seva for the panth. His diwans are also attended by 1000s of sangat, therefore he can also raise awareness on panthic issues. We should not be criticizing bhai sahib. He has done great speeches in support of bhai Balwant Singh ji and also visited the family of shaheed bhai Jaspal singh ji.

I support him because he has stayed clear of politics. He has assigned all the property at parmeshardwar under sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

anyone who helps Bhai Jaspal's family is doing good whether it is Bhai ranjit singh, Akal Takht sahib or badals. he was the only son.

shouldn't sikhs be advised to have more children? i mean at least 2-3.

i am not of the same mentality as muslim preachers but after observing several deicated families to the sikh cause who have lost their only sons it was my initial thought.

Sad but true observations... But punjab janta must step up and take some of its blame...I just can't get passed the fact - people of punjab and punjab who both have gotten raped right, left and center for past 20 years or so - both by congress and akali dal leaders - turn by turn still refuse to learn from it and refuse to give 3rd party(new party) even an chance, last time i checked people party of punjab didn't even win a single seat in punjab in last recent election.

Fine people of punjab may not agree with ppp, but that should not stop them to elect fiscal educated and revolunary leaders from punjab or abroad who can come in punjab and live there and form an 4th party for future election. What's worrisome as well, sikhs living abroad who are proficient in economics and history of punjab are not considering to go back to punjab to run in punjab elections yet have no problem coming up with articles, giving all sorts of advise hoping it will resolve punjab issues by sitting on arm chair comfortably at home.

I really wish i was educated in economics or have the potential in me to run for punjab elections.

Sad but true observations... But punjab janta must step up and take some of its blame...I just can't get passed the fact - people of punjab and punjab who both have gotten raped right, left and center for past 20 years or so - both by congress and akali dal leaders - turn by turn still refuse to learn from it and refuse to give 3rd party(new party) even an chance, last time i checked people party of punjab didn't even win a single seat in punjab in last recent election.

Fine people of punjab may not agree with ppp, but that should not stop them to elect fiscal educated and revolunary leaders from punjab or abroad who can come in punjab and live there and form an 4th party for future election. What's worrisome as well, sikhs living abroad who are proficient in economics and history of punjab are not considering to go back to punjab to run in punjab elections yet have no problem coming up with articles, giving all sorts of advise hoping it will resolve punjab issues by sitting on arm chair comfortably at home.

I really wish i was educated in economics or have the potential in me to run for punjab elections.

Bro again NRI sikhs have been fooled as Manpreet chand badal and his party has fixed match with pprakash chand badal .Further manpreet with trimmed beard has given a new antipanthic party if that creep is not loyal to sikhi he can never loyal to anyone.Manpreet was used to divide the congress vote results r this outcome.So dump both sukhbir chan and manpreet chand in dustbin and gets them recycled.

Lets forget about manpreet badal, what i also said in my previous post- i will bold it in case it was missed:

Fine people of punjab may not agree with ppp, but that should not stop them to elect fiscal educated and revolunary leaders from punjab or abroad who can come in punjab and live there and form an 4th party for future election. What's worrisome as well, sikhs living abroad who are proficient in economics and history of punjab are not considering to go back to punjab to run in punjab elections

Also sant ranjit singh ji dhandrianwale have stayed out of politics and have kept its focus on gurmat parchar and amrit sachar...which is good. However, I do like mention on wider topic of sant samaj. Even Sant Samaj have difference of opinions in them, which is fine but the problem is disunity within sant samaj. People have to remember, sant samaj is not what it used to be. Sant Samaj these days is just an universal concept of sadhu mandali without any streamline organization or banner, while sticking to universal concept of sadhu mandali its fine thats the basic foundation discussing various gurmat related issues but having no organizational structure lacks and becoming one voice, only shows disunity... they are not on rajniti front these days, which is what it used to be during sant jarnail singh bhindranwale time..another viewpoint of looking at overall picture of sant samaj which i beleive -again while everyone like them to be front of all socio-political issues and be sant khalsa like - baba bir singh ji nurangabad, baba maharaj singh ji nurangabad, sant jarnail singh bhindranwale but reality is - there is time and place for everything as vahiguroo best knows so i cannot judge them.

So we must get arrested to be Panthic? lol

Let's not be so naive.

Why can we all not understand what Rajoana is saying to us? He wants us all to unite. All I am noticing is people coming out to divide.

In any 1 family not all members will agree with everything. We will have different ways of doing things. We will have different roles. We need to stick together.

Our enemies want to divide and rule.

Stop slinging mud.

Badal has already won this battle:

1. by going for a stay for rajoana's execution, he will let him rot in jail for another few years (at least if not more) as they wont release him or make him shaheed (which is the only two options open to the singhs)

2. they will never make rajoana jathedar of akal takht or any other takhts as they know this could tip things over the edge.

3. the takht jathedars are in Badals pocket as are Sant Samaj and Dhadrianwale

4. by arresting bittu daduwal etc there is no one to co-ordinate the early stages of this movement

5. Badal has total media control in Punjab and no one else outside Punjab in India really cares or knows

6. the actual protests in Punjab are actually quite small in number but much better than they have been for years

7. by shooting dead Jaspal Singh, they hope to scare (and have probably succeeded) mothers from sending their sons to protests or becoming militant in views and actions

8. nothing will happen to the suspended DC and SSP

9. in 2 months everything will be back to normal

the

battle has not been won it's just started. Don't you think in the matter of days the youth of punjab starts to realise these things are happening and start to refrain from drugs. Which Bhai Balwant Singh Ji told the youth to do which was stated in his letter

Avtar95 i think you misunderstand what i meant. a battle (this particular episode) is a small part of a larger war (freedom).

badal by using the media and his political nous and the jathedars (including sant samaj and dhadrianwale) has poured cold water on the hot flames

yes some youth will stop taking drugs and become singhs but we must accept this will be a small amount

there is no organised centralised protest movement and so everything wil die down

if dhadrianwale was not in badals pocket, he would lead the protests - if he did thousands would follow but he does not want to

even if you argue that sant samaj and dhadrianwale are trying to influence the akali dal from within they have clearly failed. badal has just used them to

silence the crowds and calm everything down. they dont realise that badal is too clever for them and has dealt with much more clever religious leaders than them

get rid of badal and his son and things will open up and provide a platform for political freedom