Training Gyains Granthis Pracharaks In The West.

Sangat Ji i wanted to know if there are orgainzations in the west who are training gianis and granthis for gurdwaras. It seems that all of them come from punjab and dont know english to help the young people. Also, we should set up schools in the west were we can train the gianis and hire them locally.

I agree, Guru Gobind singh knew 7 languages and encouraged knowledge of other races and peoples so it would make it easier to spread the Truth of Guru Nanaks dev jees Sikhi, misconception are that the spread of a religion is infringement on people rights, like conversions and so on, is seen as a negative, partly because missionaries have been given a Bad rep due to political motives, but the way i see it, like Galileo Galilei showed that the earth wasn’t the centre of the universe, which went against church they said declaring that the ideas that the Sun stood still and that the Earth moved were false and altogether contrary to Holy Scripture

Shows they weren't willing to move with the time, and some people will hold fast to their false belief much like the church did, but Guru Nanak has thrown this on its head by proving God is a reality and people deserve to know, as main difference between Sikhism and other explanations of God is that we have been shown by the practical path which our Gurus, Sikhs and Bhagats followed to meet Vaheguru. So we as Sikhs should be able from following the Instructions of the Guru quell all doubts

But what has happened in the past 100 years is not many have practically achieved this Level and fully Told the sangat about how to achieve this (but I have private tapes of Sant Isher singh telling a few people how to achieve this) and now is the norm to be like any other religion and put everything on faith, which is a kick in the Teeth, when we been given the path to merg back and see all the experiences that the gurus had on the way to Vaheguru. Like when its written God made that fire pole, cold which Parlaad had to hug due to his disbelief of his father being the creator or Guru Nanak merging his elements in a game of hide and seek with the sadhs in the mountains. These things are very much true and are called Nu Nidh Atara Sidh.

So the 1st step is to reach this goal of Meeting God then look to spread the word of Guru Nanak, as Guru sahibs himself has sated, the one who will do the Katah of God will have reached Naam and the ability to come and go from Durgah/Nirinkars Desh (Gods Land).

• 3 weeks later...

Would you please share these tapes with the sangat.

Ive got in tape form =/ i havent got the right system in my room to record the audio of the tape... Is amazing though tell the sangat put your thiaan here and you will get Parkaash of equivalent to thosands of suns, put it here and your Roum Roum will start put it here and you will start to hear Shabads, but he laughs and says you lot wont get this, only those that put the time in to doing simran and bring there mind to a single point with no thoughts can achieve this.

IMHO Sikhs in the west need to raise enough money to create their own Taksals in the west which can serve to train Sikhs as parcharaks and granthis. Muslims in the west have their own Madrassa system established in the west, Christians and Jews have also plenty of seminaries yet Sikhs have failed to create their own Taksals/seminaries in the west to impart Gurmat knowledge to western Sikhs. Sadly, the result is evident, we now have these heretic Kala Afghanis making major inroads amongst Sikhs in the west with their communistic/atheistic version of Sikhism.