Very Bad.. Numerology Forecast

TuhadaDaas

Seeing this made me want to cry, the roop of Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj is being used for such paakhand. ਛੋਡੀਲੇ ਪਾਖੰਡਾ ॥ ਨਾਮਿ ਲਇਐ ਜਾਹਿ ਤਰੰਦਾ ॥੧॥ Shhoddeelae Paakhanddaa ||

ਨਾਮਿ ਲਇਐ ਜਾਹਿ ਤਰੰਦਾ ॥੧॥

Naam Laeiai Jaahi Tharandhaa ||1||

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

someone needs to kill these idiots i have had enought of these white sikhs ruining the maryada and things guru said woudnt be done and they doing them .

not all white sikhs are bad but these are assuming too much

And then we wonder why some people call us terrorists ! :no:

This is utter beadbi of the Sikh saroop.

someone needs to kill these idiots i have had enought of these white sikhs ruining the maryada and things guru said woudnt be done and they doing them .

not all white sikhs are bad but these are assuming too much

No, no one doesn't need to kill anyone.

Yeah agreed with TuhadaDaas. If it's ignorance, maybe they can explain it to them why this is against Gurmat.

It's not ignorance. These people are very cofident (especially the woman in the back directing others) they are practicing the right Sikhi and everyone else is wrong. They are no better than the Naamdharis and other sects that twisting Gurbani.

It's not ignorance. These people are very cofident (especially the woman in the back directing others) they are practicing the right Sikhi and everyone else is wrong. They are no better than the Naamdharis and other sects that twisting Gurbani.

Yeah, sadly this is true. I've seen people posting this stuff on facebook and then some of these members replying with very defensive and ignorant (non-critical) posts in reply.

Perhaps Sri Akaal Takht Sahib has to intervene. Their excuse is they're bringing world peace by performing hindu pooja and showing acceptance, something that has no logic, especially as Sikhs. SOme of them are ignorant though because they're being brainwashed and don't know better. With that said, not all of them do hiindu pooja stuff, so we have to be careful to classify them all as doing it.

Yeah, sadly this is true. I've seen people posting this stuff on facebook and then some of these members replying with very defensive and ignorant (non-critical) posts in reply.

Perhaps Sri Akaal Takht Sahib has to intervene. Their excuse is they're bringing world peace by performing hindu pooja and showing acceptance, something that has no logic, especially as Sikhs. SOme of them are ignorant though because they're being brainwashed and don't know better. With that said, not all of them do hiindu pooja stuff, so we have to be careful to classify them all as doing it.

That's why Akal Takhat Sahib has to be whiter than white (no pun intended). If it's representatives are seen to be influenced by anyone or any cause which isn't Gurmat oriented then it's authority will be questioned. Then you'll have people getting up to all sorts and then saying they don't have faith in the incumbents of the office of Akal Takhat Sahib and don't recognise the punishment handed out. It's a vicious circle.