Negative Article In Toronto Sun

dholki

Hindu Advocacy is an extreme Right wing group.

This is where our monay brothers comes in, they can easily infltrate this group if they want to, all you need wear hindu dhagga on the wrist, act like typical canadian hindu confused kid and you are in, once you are in, you can expose them.

As i mentioned in the earlier thread- may be i m watching too many spy movies lol..may be reality its different..but if they can do infiltrate us so seamlessly, why can't we?

That video above is amazing. Government of India Agents bribing the media in Canada (and the 2 Sikh men who the India Government agents tried to get blamed for the bombing being found NOT guilty) really shows you what sort of tatics and actions the Indian Government are prepared to carry out! Totally disgusting, I feel really sorry for the passengers who died in the flight . The bribery by the indian government agents to go against these victims of the flight and the Sikhs at the same time, it just shows you how bad the indian government really are!

Malik, Bagri not guilty in bombing of Air India Flight 182

mytelus ^

Posted on 17 March 2005 00:24:23 by Polak z Polski

Wednesday, Mar 16, 2005 Email this to a friend print this page

Malik, Bagri not guilty in bombing of Air India Flight 182

full image Ajaib Singh Bagri leaves B.C. Supreme Court on Wednesday in Vancouver, B.C., with his daughter. (CP PHOTO/ Richard Lam)

VANCOUVER (CP) - Two Sikh men were acquitted Wednesday in the deaths of 329 people who perished when Air India Flight 182 was brought down by a bomb 20 years ago in Canada's worst case of mass murder. Justice Ian Josephson of the B.C. Supreme Court found Ripudaman Singh Malik and Ajaib Singh Bagri not guilty on all eight charges each man faced, including first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

If an outsider ask a Sikh about Air India, then we don't need to get into the politics of it. All we need to say is what we know forsure. Which is that Sikhi in no way promotes or tells it's followers to kill innocent people in any way or form. Whoever or group that committed this act need to be put in jail for the rest of their lives and we Sikhs have compassion for the families that lost lives in this tragic event. Also to prove to anyone that Sikhi is not an extremist religion. Add the sakhi about Bhai Khanhaiya ji.

Anything beyond this, no one really knows what took place in the Air india bombing. No one knows who the actual planner and bombers are and to speak on who did it or didn't is wrong on our part and it is considered nindiya. Why speak on what no one knows.

Our goal is to spread Sikhi and not to get stuck in dirty politics.

I agree with you there onlyfive...but actions speak louder than words- you have sikhs protesting on the particular case of beant assassination without thinking of broader implications steaming from media and general public

The fact it didn't even occur to any of protesters abroad during protest of this particular case that we will be perceived to be supporting collateral damage of 16 innocent lives which were lost in beant assassination as 16 other innocent died in collateral damage cannot be separated. It's quite slippery slope here. Our leaders need to think twice before picking banners/placards.

Okay does anyone know who these 16 people were that died with Beant Singh? Has the media ever said who they were? Another problem with Sikhs today is that we are ready to assume and are too lazy to actual look up who these people were.

So far what i have read up on, these other 16 included security of Beant Singh and 3 commados of the indian government. How does anyone know any one of these people were innocent? If you know then be kind and release the name of the other 16 and their occupation at the time, so others can see whether they were innocent or not.

Again all we know is 16 other people died in the bombing.

I couldn't find their name or who they were etc..since their is hardly any info it could be guards or could be innocent by standers.. To just set the record straight, no one is blaming bhai dilawaar singh or bhai balwant singh ji rajouana, their intent is to obviously avoid loss of innocent lives, collateral damage was unfortunate set of events occurred but the fact is its always going to be attached with beant assassination case.

some of those who were gone along with beanta. Singhs target were Beant Singh and others who were sticking and protecting Beant singh were the collateral damage and that could never be avoided as per security sticking with high officials 24/7. Same logic can be applied during our purataan jung. Soldiers on boss payroll will always do their best to protect him, which includes killing of attacker.

post-181-0-48436100-1333623562_thumb.jpg

post-181-0-51868900-1333623578_thumb.jpg

Singh 559, I like what you said there. You know, in so many ways, it is only by arming ourselves with knowledge that we will be able to penetrate the hearts and minds of mainstream society and media in America and Canada. I'll come back to a discussion about your above quote in a moment but first I'd like to expand on what I said a few days ago about the tactic to use when trying to reason with mainstream Canada.

When communicating with them, it is very very important that you are armed with enough knowledge to be able to warn them about the people they are getting into bed with. We always need to remind them that the same people and system that the Sikhs are fighting against are the same people that regularly go on massacre sprees against Christians also. We always need to remind them about the thousand or so Christians that were massacred by facist Indians last year. We need to remind them of the mass rape and mutilations in the Christian monsataries in Orissa. Sometimes....it is only when it hits close to home that people start empathising with others.

As for dealing with American media and society : We need to remind ourselves that they are a patriotic bunch. As such, we should play to their patriotism. Again, its about always being armed with knowledge.

March 5th 1770. The event that sparked the American dream of independence. We should remind Americans about the massacre of Sikhs in Delhi. We should then tell them how Indians put such a low value on our human lives that they persistently call that massacre a 'riot'.

This is where March 5th 1770 comes in. As any scholar of history will tell you, the real catalyst for the freedom movement of Americans actually started as an argument over the choice of words . i.e a 'massacre' or a 'riot. The Boston 'massacre' or 'riot' of 5th March 1770.

The Colonists (Americans) called it a massacre. The British called it a 'riot'. American anger grew because they felt the British were placing a low value on their lives by calling a massacre a riot. Because of this one thing...there was no repairing the damage to the relationship. The seeds of independence had been sown.

Remind the Americans how much we support and love the American ideal of freedom......Remind them of the similarity of their struggle and what we're facing today.

This....is a time to live up to the very definition of our faith. 'Sikhs'....learners, SCHOLARS !!! Always be armed with knowledge. This war will be won by those who weild the sword of knowledge the best.

Well said, I full heartedly agree with this. Tact and knowledge is necessary, more important than a content of a speech/address is the dynamic of the audience because it's what influences the tact of the address.

@ OnlyFive Ji - I will hold you to your desire for positivity even in the face of insurmountable facts! :biggrin2:

Ideals are exactly that --- ideal. If positivity was all that is required there'd be a Khanda flag flying over the Red Fort in Delhi as we speak. Heck, I don't even think true Sikhs are in control of Sikh religious institutions --- that's the kind of trouble we're in.

The fact that we aren't even entirely sure of the motives of our current religious leadership tells us we are a fractured, directionless people and no amount of positive thinking will change that UNTIL something active is done to modify our circumstances.

Speaking with Gurmukhs they tell us to spread Sikhi by teaching the basics of Sikhi, which are human rights, equality, building a healthy lifestyle, and sharing with others.

Your "selling" of Sikhi to white folk seems to be different to how you wish those of Panjabi heritage should follow the faith. Why not talk of the absolutely non-negotiable matter of keeping kesh, or why other faiths do not contain the essential Truth that Sikhi does and therefore are inferior but of course NOT false?

These are just two issues you've vehemently commented on in the past, yet in your recent conversations with "goreh" you neglect to mention these two absolute key cornerstones of Sikhi and instead you talk about "healthy lifestyles" amongst other things? :biggrin2: Once you start telling a "gorah" he won't be accepted into the Realm of Truth unless he is a Sikh, he'll think we're like the other bearded and turbanned nutters who are running rough-shod over the world. Is that why you kept that vital bit of information from him, so he doesn't equate us to those Muslims who say Heaven is only for Muslims?

Remember, be nice! We can still have a debate and a disagreement without being nasty to one another!

@ OnlyFive Ji - I will hold you to your desire for positivity even in the face of insurmountable facts! :biggrin2:

Ideals are exactly that --- ideal. If positivity was all that is required there'd be a Khanda flag flying over the Red Fort in Delhi as we speak. Heck, I don't even think true Sikhs are in control of Sikh religious institutions --- that's the kind of trouble we're in.

The fact that we aren't even entirely sure of the motives of our current religious leadership tells us we are a fractured, directionless people and no amount of positive thinking will change that UNTIL something active is done to modify our circumstances.

Your "selling" of Sikhi to white folk seems to be different to how you wish those of Panjabi heritage should follow the faith. Why not talk of the absolutely non-negotiable matter of keeping kesh, or why other faiths do not contain the essential Truth that Sikhi does and therefore are inferior but of course NOT false?

These are just two issues you've vehemently commented on in the past, yet in your recent conversations with "goreh" you neglect to mention these two absolute key cornerstones of Sikhi and instead you talk about "healthy lifestyles" amongst other things? :biggrin2: Once you start telling a "gorah" he won't be accepted into the Realm of Truth unless he is a Sikh, he'll think we're like the other bearded and turbanned nutters who are running rough-shod over the world. Is that why you kept that vital bit of information from him, so he doesn't equate us to those Muslims who say Heaven is only for Muslims?

Remember, be nice! We can still have a debate and a disagreement without being nasty to one another!

There is a difference between telling someone the basic cornerstones of sikhi and describing the what all Sikhs should be striving to be. Many of the things of a perfect Gursikh are black and white, that's what I think he was trying to explain before. The discussions before were for a higher grade if you will. If you try explaining Calculus to a 1st grade student, he is going to run, you have to start with the basics so he can comprehend the more advanced stuff. Same thing with Sikhi when explaining to someone new, you have to start with the very basics, for them to understand the Kesh, the Rehit, and alot of it is very black and white. If you go straight to the more complex stuff, they are going to run.