aarti

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

from my limited understanding i think Sri Guroo Nanak Dev Ji Mahraj wrote it when he saw the hindus doin aarti (worshiping idols etc.) so Sri Guroo Nanak Dev Ji Mahraj said this is the true aarti i dont know anymore except sikhs throw flowers on the sangat when they do it

bhull chuk maaf

from my knowledge, the size of a microscopic bacteria....

guru sahib saw hindus doing aarti. but he didnt like the idea of hindus doing it to statues, seeing thats idol worship. the first part is in raag dhanasaree mehla 1 in kirtan sohila

maharaj says, he is doing aarti to god, and thats doing simran. true aarti is simran, because it makes god happy. why? because your remembering him.

seeing aarti is in raag dhanasaree, aarti has to be performed between 12-3 i think.

bhol chukke muaff

aarti has to be performed between 12-3 i think

I am not too sure about that veer ji. I have always seen Raagis sing it after rehraas Sahib in the evening. Singing bani is not limited according to time but when Bani is sung in Raags then one must do it according to time. Basically, hindu type aarti is putting some candles in a plate and worshipping idols or other forms of "god".

Guru Ji called it wrong and wrote a new Gursikhi type Aarti acording to which plate is whole sky and candles are stars. hence "Gagan (sky) Mein Thaal Rav Chand Deepak Bane" So sky becomes plate and stars and moon becomes candles and pearls. It goes on with deeper meanings. I recommend you read the real meanings or at least english translation. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am not too sure about that veer ji. I have always seen Raagis sing it after rehraas Sahib in the evening. Singing bani is not limited according to time but when Bani is sung in Raags then one must do it according to time. Basically, hindu type aarti is putting some candles in a plate and worshipping idols or other forms of "god".
my mistake, raag dhanasaree has to be sung around 3-6 time. in raags theres certain times. but i thought there were certain times to sing shabad, even with no raag. go ask a gyani yourself. one man was doing katha, and said word for word raag dhanasaree can only be sung at 3-6 times.
Guru Ji called it wrong and wrote a new Gursikhi type Aarti acording to which plate is whole sky and candles are stars. hence "Gagan (sky) Mein Thaal Rav Chand Deepak Bane" So sky becomes plate and stars and moon becomes candles and pearls. It goes on with deeper meanings. I recommend you read the real meanings or at least english translation. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

basically, every thing around us, like the skies and stars etc all do aarti. true aarti is doing simran. wjkk wjkf

go ask a gyani yourself.

my own father spent 6 years learning Kirtan in Raags. Raags must be sung according to time but there is no limit to Gurbani. If there was then Rain Sabais would be impossible to have. Without pure raags, Gurbani can be sung at any time. this is what I know. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh