Simranjit Singh Ji Mann @ Shaheed Bhai Jaspal Singh's Bhog

he has joined missionaries. he releases books of harjinder dilgeer these days.

People are not that stupids.

simranjit-singh-mann.jpg

veerji thats why i said from political point of view....coz i'm sure he dont have much knowledge about core sikhi....but he have love for sikhi and stand for it.

veerji thats why i said from political point of view....coz i'm sure he dont have much knowledge about core sikhi....but he have love for sikhi and stand for it.

He has or had knowledge of SIkhi but due to being tortured in the past and making some foolish decisions he had a downfall.

Out of all the people Simranjit Singh Mann is still the best candidate by a mile (like you said on a political point of view). Compared to Badal and others he is a Saint, despite his recent bad moves.

Pappi9 ji

Mann has immense knowledge about sikhism.he is one politician who has read major scritpures and well versed in historical background of sikhi. he is well read in dasam Granth sahib as well.

It is an irony that even though he knows these thugs very well yet he has become a part of them.

Pappi9 ji

Mann has immense knowledge about sikhism.he is one politician who has read major scritpures and well versed in historical background of sikhi. he is well read in dasam Granth sahib as well.

It is an irony that even though he knows these thugs very well yet he has become a part of them.

GPS I have read a number of your posts over time and they seem to be mostly focussed on Dasam Granth. What is your view on the bigger picture of the current crisis situation facing the Sikhs? What are your views on the Badal Dal and Sant Samaj ?

The Badal Group tried to prevent Mann from speaking at the Bhog, but there was outrage in the Sangat and eventually he came on the stage. I can see Jaspal Singh's grandfather standing next to Mann, otherwise he would have been forced off the stage.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Mann or Badal? Well Badal has just won an election. It will be a while before Mann gets another go. So little bit irrelevant. We have to be careful of these political types trying to hijack this whole situation. Rajoana is the only leader we can see at the moment.

Rajoana has said we will first free Akal Takht. If this is our goal, then it will only happen if we stick together. Problem with us is we keep pointing blames/fingers at each other. Rajoana knows everything we know. He is still showing respect to Jathedar Gurbachan Singh Ji. But we continue to cause friction and will cause splits. This is what our enemies want.

The togetherness felt over the Rajoana issue has been great. It must be upheld.

If we want to get into finger pointing and blaming the Jathedar or Sant Samaj or AKJ or Babbars or Nihangs or any other jathebandi or person then we must be ready for the abuse back and also accept that we are causing splits. Hence Dasam Granth issue gets raised. So surely it is better to work together. Look what was achieved by peaceful protests across the globe by the Panth. It is only possible because we all stuck together and for 2 weeks all forgot our differences. Badal or congress or indian government want us to argue and split.

If we work together peacefully we can free Akal Takht.

Sorry if I offended anyone.