18 Year Old Nihang Singh Tortured By Police

Mehtab Singh

I don't even know where are there either?

Seriously, as sad/cruel it may sound but the fact is change has to come from people of punjab. Only thing singhs abroad can do at this point its provide donations to victim families, online political activism and through long route- stand up for sgpc seat, slowly start psychically involved in punjab politics.

One of my divine brother went to speak to jathedar not long ago, try to help with things- he was asked,what his education? He replied, he did phd in sri dasam granth. Jathedar then replied, he should have done degree in doctory or engineering or something....my freind had his jaw wide open after hearing that reply.....bloody sad state of affairs.

Sumedh Saini is back. look at the timing of his return, when the sikhs rose up in protest for bhai rajoana. the goverment knew that sikhs will rise up for rajoana and they put saini in charge. a man who could have up to 30,000 sikh murders on his hands.more singhs will be tortured like this just because they stand up for themselves. indian goverment is disgusting.

Sumedh Saini is back. look at the timing of his return, when the sikhs rose up in protest for bhai rajoana. the goverment knew that sikhs will rise up for rajoana and they put saini in charge. a man who could have up to 30,000 sikh murders on his hands.more singhs will be tortured like this just because they stand up for themselves. indian goverment is disgusting.

Where are the Nihang Dals?, in all the protests that happen in the Punjab they are notable for their absence, apart from this lone Singh . They should at least come out in support of a fellow Nihang?

Where are the Nihang Dals?, in all the protests that happen in the Punjab they are notable for their absence, apart from this lone Singh . They should at least come out in support of a fellow Nihang?

this is sumthin ive noticed for a while now, WHERE THE EFF r the nihangs? the nihangs should be at the front of all protests! even lookin at 1984 and the kharkoo/khalistan movement, where were the nihangs? the only nihang i heard bowt involved, was a fake nihang/nang, was ajit phoola, thank god he was killed!

Exactly, where are the Ladliya Fauja(n)??? Where have they actually been for the past 30yrs???

In my personal opinion the True Ladliya Fauja(n) are only those Singhs that put their neck on the lines when the time comes whether they be a Nihang, Taksali, AKJ etc

Anyone know the state of this young fellow? It doesn't matter who but is anyone in Punjab doing something to go help this Singh? Also i'm sure the Nihangs from this Singh's jatha are concerned and doing whatever they can to get him. Stop pointing fingers and do what you can to help people such as this.

I don't even know where are there either?

Seriously, as sad/cruel it may sound but the fact is change has to come from people of punjab. Only thing singhs abroad can do at this point its provide donations to victim families, online political activism and through long route- stand up for sgpc seat, slowly start psychically involved in punjab politics.

One of my divine brother went to speak to jathedar not long ago, try to help with things- he was asked,what his education? He replied, he did phd in sri dasam granth. Jathedar then replied, he should have done degree in doctory or engineering or something....my freind had his jaw wide open after hearing that reply.....bloody sad state of affairs.

Status, status, status. What's the point? What if the doctor or the engineer doesn't have a clue about the issues facing Sikhs? How's his doctorate going to help him?