Im Scared Now!

RebelSingh

hey guys ive just found/heard a new sakhi, which im slightly worried about now, in terms of my soul being liberated/saved after my death, upon hearing this story.

This story is about bhai gurdas ji, who as we know was a devout sevadaar of our gurus, and was a learned person in gurbani too.

Here is the story on this video, made by Sikh Units "Killa", who narrates the story. The initial video is about disabled ppl inside gurdwaras, and i have provided this video on another discussion on disability on this site (link is below). Also in the video theres another sakhi, regarding leprosy/guru amardas ji/compassion.

Anyways, check the story out, if someone like gurdas ji can have that fate (humiluating one too), then there is seriously no hope for the rest of us! you can watch the whole 11min vid, or u can skip to the gurdas ji sakhi by watchin from 7:00 onwards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tgdZULDlQ

http://www.sikhsanga..._20#entry532934 (disabled discussion on another thread)

RebelSingh Jee,

That Bhai Gurdas sakhi should inspire you not create a slight worry. Try to figure out why, if not me or someone else could give a full length reply.

And the story is set in the context of Killa making a sensible point that no one should be denied access to Gurujee if their approach is sincere and that we need to make arrangements to accomodate and facilitate such access. This is a valid point.

This is not to be interpreted to mean we are all in a hopeless situation. Sikhi gives birth to hope because Guru is the hope of the hopeless.

RebelSingh Jee,

That Bhai Gurdas sakhi should inspire you not create a slight worry. Try to figure out why, if not me or someone else could give a full length reply.

And the story is set in the context of Killa making a sensible point that no one should be denied access to Gurujee if their approach is sincere and that we need to make arrangements to accomodate and facilitate such access. This is a valid point.

This is not to be interpreted to mean we are all in a hopeless situation. Sikhi gives birth to hope because Guru is the hope of the hopeless.

right i dont think u understand wat im sayin mate, im sayin that bhai gurdas made 1 slightly selfish silly comment/action, afterall those yrs of seva service, n he becomes a bear. we all kno that in those days, the gursikhs/mona sikhs were of a better quality, yet nowadays gursikhs/mona sikhs couldnt even lace their boots, so wat will come of us? 2012 world is obsessed with sex/dirty tv/dirty fashion/horrible actions etc, its far too easy to committ sin after sin after sin!

right i dont think u understand wat im sayin mate, im sayin that bhai gurdas made 1 slightly selfish silly comment/action, afterall those yrs of seva service, n he becomes a bear. we all kno that in those days, the gursikhs/mona sikhs were of a better quality, yet nowadays gursikhs/mona sikhs couldnt even lace their boots, so wat will come of us? 2012 world is obsessed with sex/dirty tv/dirty fashion/horrible actions etc, its far too easy to committ sin after sin after sin!

In that case don't you think those who have stayed the course in this day and age will be looked upon as great Sikhs because they've done the right things during even these crazy times?

In that case don't you think those who have stayed the course in this day and age will be looked upon as great Sikhs because they've done the right things during even these crazy times?

yes but how many of them sikhs r there? 2% 3%? bhai gurdas was a legend, yet became a bear, how many bhai gurdas ji's r there in 2012?

Plus more precisely im sayin dirty human beings like me! We all kno for a fact that most of us have a long long way to go, some of us just aint scared 2 admit it

yes but how many of them sikhs r there? 2% 3%? bhai gurdas was a legend, yet became a bear, how many bhai gurdas ji's r there in 2012?

Plus more precisely im sayin dirty human beings like me! We all kno for a fact that most of us have a long long way to go, some of us just aint scared 2 admit it

It will be tough - and of course I'm referring to myself as well - but we have these Saakhi's for a reason so that we can learn from other's mistakes.