Why Are So Many Moderate Sikhs Against Khalistan

hgsingh

Hwak13 your argument is compleatly wrong.i dont think you have proper knowledge of our gurus. Yes india has serious problems but they are faced by all people alike.kashmir has far more killings of innocent Muslims killed what we have experienced. Domt forget north East states where there are killings everyday. Problems are not indians or hindus but poletations which rule us.you have forget that sikhi teaches us to respect all weather they sikh going temples or hindus or muslims. It is about humanity.we dont need so called khalistan but need whole world to spread word of gurus.We have to respect all. Our biggest obstracle is gurudwara politics due to which our community committed mistakes in past.in last terrorism and state govt both have no religion whether they are khalistani asking to kill 50000 hindus or indian gov which killits own people.

I think the word "Fundamentalist" is a very misinterpreted word. The word fundamental means going to the basics. However, it is been deliberately misinterpreted to mean something else. It has somehow described to mean narrow - minded extremist.

The word moderate has also been interpreted to kind of mean something else.

The correct description would be is why risk - averse, sparrow reverting Sikh against self-determination.

Guest Jacfsing2

Whats a moderate Sikh.??

A non-Sikh, or extremely liberal Sikh who drinks, takes drugs, cuts Kesh, doesn't believe in Paht, non-Gurbani believer, and most importantly believes that the main message of being a good Sikh is being a good human and believes that Sach Khand is based on your good deeds:good example is the Radha Swami cult.

A non-Sikh, or extremely liberal Sikh who drinks, takes drugs, cuts Kesh, doesn't believe in Paht, non-Gurbani believer, and most importantly believes that the main message of being a good Sikh is being a good human and believes that Sach Khand is based on your good deeds:good example is the Radha Swami cult.

You missed ''We have good hearts so don't need to take Amrit'' Ask these fools who on this earth had a cleaner heart than Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Nirankar, as he TOO took Amrit! What does that tell them about their 'Dil Saaf'' quote

Surely its the other way around ?

Surely it is 'extremist' Sikhs that oppose a Khalistan ?

A moderate Sikh is one that simply adheres to the basics of his religion without veering extremely from the norms of the faith. The basics of his religion is that his nation is the Khalsa.

An extremist Sikh is one that has veered so extremely from the basics that he thinks its ok to bow down to babas, bow down to idols, stay as a gulaam of an occupying power, drink alcohol etc etc. His views and life are so extreme from that of Sikhi. How can he be the 'moderate' of that religion when he has veered so extremely from the religion ?

Waheguru

Can someone please answer some of these questions?

1 if khalistan is created what will happen to all the Gurdwaras that will be left outside of khalistan in india, will they be abandened like the ones in pakistan, because the hindus will kick out all the sikhs because they will say now you have your own country go there.

2 Right now we can do parchar all over india easily, if khalistan is created how will we spread sikhi in india? sikhs living outside of khalistan in india will be hated and the parcher will not go on.

3 right now punjab is 60% sikh. Namdharis radhaswami and other dera also claim to be sikh and they also are part of the 60% so that means sikhs who believe in the ten gurus are way less because namdharis and other groups who claim to be sikh are not sikh. Will they support khalistan.

4 If khalistan is created what would the stand be on missionaries converting people, will they have free range to do so.

Waheguru

Can someone please answer some of these questions?

1 if khalistan is created what will happen to all the Gurdwaras that will be left outside of khalistan in india, will they be abandened like the ones in pakistan, because the hindus will kick out all the sikhs because they will say now you have your own country go there.

2 Right now we can do parchar all over india easily, if khalistan is created how will we spread sikhi in india? sikhs living outside of khalistan in india will be hated and the parcher will not go on.

3 right now punjab is 60% sikh. Namdharis radhaswami and other dera also claim to be sikh and they also are part of the 60% so that means sikhs who believe in the ten gurus are way less because namdharis and other groups who claim to be sikh are not sikh. Will they support khalistan.

4 If khalistan is created what would the stand be on missionaries converting people, will they have free range to do so.

Here are some more questions to your list:

How will I take out the trash in Khalistan?

How will I watch my tv, I like to lay on the sofa sometimes and sometimes I like to sit up straight? Who will help me decide, how I watch my tv?

Who will take care of my business when I leave for the Gurdwara? I am looking for someone. Please pm, if anyone is interested?

Will the Punj Pyare allow toilets in my house? I don't like going outside.

Will I still be able to buy chocolate in Khalistan? I really like chocolate.

:stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme:

If i was drowning, don't help me. I don't want to live in this world with these very Smarty people.

For God sake have some common sense and look at the bigger picture of freedom for Sikhi to grow. Today the 3 foot kirpan wearing soorma are wrestling goats for a living and some are wrestling cooked meat at receptions on saturday and professors on sunday.