Why Are So Many Moderate Sikhs Against Khalistan

hgsingh

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm going based off of the fact the people in outside lands will likely not join Khalistan, nor will India/Pakistan give up those lands without a fight. If we were to say "well prior to the Anglo-Sikh wars, that was all our land" I don't think anyone would take us seriously.

Yeah, in that sense it has increased, but what about in the sense that perhaps 30 years ago there were 25 Sikhs, now we have dwindled down to 10 and in a few years down to 7 and so on. Is that signs of a flourishing faith?

What we need is true GurSikhs to fight for us,

"ਜਬ ਲਗ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਰਹੇ ਨਿਆਰਾ ॥ jab lag khhalasa rehae niara

While the Khalsa stays true,

ਤਬ ਲਗ ਤੇਜ ਕੀਉ ਮੈਂ ਸਾਰਾ ॥ thab lag thaej keeo main sara

I will offer my full support

ਜਬ ਇਹ ਗਹੈ ਬਿਪਰਨ ਕੀ ਰੀਤ ॥ jab eih gehai biparan kee reeth

When they follow the ways of others,

ਮੈਂ ਨ ਕਰੋਂ ਇਨ ਕੀ ਪ੝ਰਤੀਤ ॥ main n karon ein kee pratheeth

I will withdraw my assistance from them." (Khalsa Mehima) If Guru Sahib is for us, than who could ever stop us, the main reason I think you believe Sikhi=Punjabism is because you feel like Guru Sahib is weak, from all your words of nindak.

Guest Jacfsing2

I second Jagsaw.

From what I see, it's mostly moneh who support Khalistan.

I'm not mona, I just want somewhere where Guru Sahib could have people follow him, there are less Jews than Sikhs but they still get their own country based on Judaism.

I'm not mona, I just want somewhere where Guru Sahib could have people follow him, there are less Jews than Sikhs but they still get their own country based on Judaism.

Brother, when we have the Sikh equivalent of the Rothschild family, world leaders will be lining up to give us our own country, hehe.

What we need is true GurSikhs to fight for us,

"ਜਬ ਲਗ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਰਹੇ ਨਿਆਰਾ ॥ jab lag khhalasa rehae niara

While the Khalsa stays true,

ਤਬ ਲਗ ਤੇਜ ਕੀਉ ਮੈਂ ਸਾਰਾ ॥ thab lag thaej keeo main sara

I will offer my full support

ਜਬ ਇਹ ਗਹੈ ਬਿਪਰਨ ਕੀ ਰੀਤ ॥ jab eih gehai biparan kee reeth

When they follow the ways of others,

ਮੈਂ ਨ ਕਰੋਂ ਇਨ ਕੀ ਪ੝ਰਤੀਤ ॥ main n karon ein kee pratheeth

I will withdraw my assistance from them." (Khalsa Mehima) If Guru Sahib is for us, than who could ever stop us, the main reason I think you believe Sikhi=Punjabism is because you feel like Guru Sahib is weak, from all your words of nindak.

Where did I even comment on Guru Sahib?... I am saying us Sikhs are weak. Stop and see whats goings on in the world for a second, Punjab especially, my brother. Situation looking really bleak.

The Jews had Israel handed to them, and then further get billions to support their defense industry. I think their situation is completely different from ours.

The Jews did not have their country handed to them, the creation of Israel was preceded by over a hundred years of Jews taking active steps to migrate to the land from countries like Russia and from Eastern Europe. The Zionist movement created agencies that helped Jews to migrate and buy land from the Arabs. They also created pressure groups which canvassed support from the governments of various countries. In the end it came down to this canvassing that produced a majority vote from the UN in favour of partition of Palestine. Had the Jews lost the vote then that would have been the end of that project and the would have been an oppressed minority in a Palestine dominated by Arabs.

In the case of Khalistan, the movement has a better prospect of success especially as things are now so bad in Punjab that only a diehard GOI chumcha would think that the Punjab is in a better position in India than as an independent state. In the 80s the issues were water right and Punjabi speaking areas. Apart from the farming community these issue would not have any resonnance with the non farming community. But the present situation, drugs, education and economy in stagnation, criminal dominated politics etc affects everyone in Punjab. What is required is a grass roots movement which unfortunately does not appear to be present in Punjab. The AAP election success in Punjab Lok Sabha elections shows that people want a change from the Akali/BJP and Congress mafia. It is for Panthic parties to unite and create the grass roots movement just as other parties in other countries such as the SNP in Scotland have done. The unfortunate thing is the alternative that the people of Punjab needed should have been provided by Panthic parties and not AAP. AAP just seized the chance that came up whilst the Panthic parties were too busy being divided and being made even more irrelevant than they were in the prior elections.

Guest Jacfsing2

The Jews did not have their country handed to them, the creation of Israel was preceded by over a hundred years of Jews taking active steps to migrate to the land from countries like Russia and from Eastern Europe. The Zionist movement created agencies that helped Jews to migrate and buy land from the Arabs. They also created pressure groups which canvassed support from the governments of various countries. In the end it came down to this canvassing that produced a majority vote from the UN in favour of partition of Palestine. Had the Jews lost the vote then that would have been the end of that project and the would have been an oppressed minority in a Palestine dominated by Arabs.

In the case of Khalistan, the movement has a better prospect of success especially as things are now so bad in Punjab that only a diehard GOI chumcha would think that the Punjab is in a better position in India than as an independent state. In the 80s the issues were water right and Punjabi speaking areas. Apart from the farming community these issue would not have any resonnance with the non farming community. But the present situation, drugs, education and economy in stagnation, criminal dominated politics etc affects everyone in Punjab. What is required is a grass roots movement which unfortunately does not appear to be present in Punjab. The AAP election success in Punjab Lok Sabha elections shows that people want a change from the Akali/BJP and Congress mafia. It is for Panthic parties to unite and create the grass roots movement just as other parties in other countries such as the SNP in Scotland have done. The unfortunate thing is the alternative that the people of Punjab needed should have been provided by Panthic parties and not AAP. AAP just seized the chance that came up whilst the Panthic parties were too busy being divided and being made even more irrelevant than they were in the prior elections.

I still never understood why they were called the "AKALI" party. Sort of an oxymoron.

because they are chumchay.... braishwashed by bahmanvaad tv 24/7. I have some in my own family and I can say they are of a corrupt mindset. not even gonna lie my pooaji family has a picture of indira gandhi on their wall among their photo collection... the sister of abdali is sitting on a chair with my babaji and other congress members standing in a line behind her. they are all congress chumchays my heart tells me to side with the Guru's fauj not because my babaji and family have history of being congress party. lol infact my pooaji husband got chased out of his orginial pind in majha region for being a bahmanvaad government chumcha. this is a person who took the Guru's amrit and still drinks heavily.... that's the type of people who are these "moderate anti-Khalistan Sikhs." I know them well because whether I like it or not I have them in my family...are they even Sikhs or just people who look like Sikhs? I will say a mona who has love in his heart for Sikhi is 100 times better than the one who has a full blown dari and pag and has the 5k's but their heart is black... A person who loves India can't be a Sikh. and the funny thing is these are the same ones who will sell their left testicle to get out of that corrupt hell hole of a country for a western country. and yet they love their India. hahaha chumchays. trust me I've gotten into arguments with family backhome for calling out their chumchay ghulami behaviour. seems they are happy kissing the feet of the bahmans who rule dehli.

One thing I can say is that for Khalistan to succeed we need to make it more secular and inviting.... Like Sikh Raj of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Maybe even coming with a different name instead of Khalistan as it envokes fear to the minorities living in panjab.

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA AAKI RAHEGA NA KOI KHALISTAN ZINDABAD.