I Need Some Guidance

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fatheh

Sangat Ji, I would appreciate if maybe experienced Sikh's who know what they're talking about could give me some guidance. I am a 17 year old boy and i have fallen deeply in love with a girl who attends the same school as me. Everything is ok, she is Sikh and is very aware of the power of naam and sewa. I was wondering, as we both want to be in a relationship, If either of us were to become Amrit-Shaak, and the other was still not baptized, what would happen if we kissed. We are aware of Pre-marital sex is completely forbidden in Sikhi and neither of us intend to do become one before marriage, however, we both believe that we will marry when we are older, so my question is, is kissing your future spouse ok if one of you is amrit-dhari and the other is not. Please bare in mind that we are only kissing, no s** or any other things, as well as we will never kiss in public.

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fatheh

Sangat Ji, I would appreciate if maybe experienced Sikh's who know what they're talking about could give me some guidance. I am a 17 year old boy and i have fallen deeply in love with a girl who attends the same school as me. Everything is ok, she is Sikh and is very aware of the power of naam and sewa. I was wondering, as we both want to be in a relationship, If either of us were to become Amrit-Shaak, and the other was still not baptized, what would happen if we kissed. We are aware of Pre-marital sex is completely forbidden in Sikhi and neither of us intend to do become one before marriage, however, we both believe that we will marry when we are older, so my question is, is kissing your future spouse ok if one of you is amrit-dhari and the other is not. Please bare in mind that we are only kissing, no s** or any other things, as well as we will never kiss in public.

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Khalsa Ji

What you are asking is forbidden in Gurmat. You must wait until marriage to engage in such activities. If you both intend to marry each other later , then keep your relationship as just good friends for the time being. At this stage no hanky panky of any kind... :blush2:

Guest unnamed

Thanks that you wont be kissing in public - we would not like to see that -lols ... I am sorry but your post is actually very funny.

ha ha - u r actually asking in a forum if kissing is fine - i wonder what kids are upto these days ? lols

u r still a kiddo and deeply in love - hmm ... interesting , u know what love is ? and do u know how painful it could be to love and loose?

concentrate what is right for ur age - studies and path.

u r not in a position of commitment to another person at this age - ur interests and hers as well will change with time and you guys might not even like eachother after a few more years because of different reasons. But one thing for sure you will regret if you get physically involved now.

Dont bother so much - Do whats right for your age. Be her best friend and decide after a couple of years. See if you both choose the path of being Gursikhs and you both can be together. Or if one of you is not then there lies a problem. If you really love her I am sure you can wait till marraige to get involved physically.

Also, remember its a tender age leading you to all kind of paths - good and bad. Choose the one which you will not regret at the end of your life. "A Girl is not a DOLL to be played with..." - Both of you will do something not permitted before marraige and if you love her - wait till you both get married to eachother and maintain the dignity in your relationship.

Nothing to with Sikhi - Just a general advice.

At this age, If you have to love someone go spend some time with your grand parents/parents/siblings and show them your love Truly it will be worthwhile. And if you have too much of free time to be depressed about her orthinking and lusting for her- Join any NGO in your area or do some seva in Gurudwara Saab , it will help you to keep yourself busy plus you will be doing something worthwhile in your time. There are a lot of people who need your time and attention - stop wasting it unnecessarily lusting for a girl.

And by the end of this post if you feel what the hell is written in this post and the writer has completely lost it !!! ..................

then by all means pls go and kiss her. Because your lust wins !

All the best to make a wise choice. Its your decisions that affect your future !

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Harman

Khalsa Ji, with folded hands, i request you to please stay away from love and lust.. i have loved and lost.. and the pain was unbearable... with the assistance of bani and kirpa of Guru i am dealing with it.. based on my personal experience, i beg all of you not to engage in lust ... control this great inner their.. pyar karo... love your parents, love your friends, love your siblings, love your family, love your life.. bur ma hatt jor ke benti karda kam ko doorr raho... paath karo, reht rakho ....

Guest Qaye

What do you think is kissing? Explain me ? Do you know that this "Love" you these days see is no love? Just really look around yourself - look the girls becoming like toys etc.. Kissing is a part of lust - you want to have something - this is good - but if you already know you will marry her - tell your parents and see what they say - if they are caste fanatics you would have no chance. This love propagated is just marketing and false - Love is to somebody happy and not to kiss somebody . It is ok if both are willing to stay together FOREVER - and marry - but not if you are just blinded of Lust. But in end it is you to make decisions you are the man -we can only tell you what we have experienced - maybe you need to experience this yourself? We are all humas we are full of faults - and God knows that - but if you carefully read Bani and understand it and NOT ONLY DO PATH like the above posters say , you will understand yourself. If you have other question feel free to ask - if this answer is not that what you expected feel free to ask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ easy

What are you saying? I don´t understand , maybe because I am a foreigner, not born in London and used to this Slang?

"Why is spelling so important for you? Isn´t it more important to express yourself?"

Is this the right translation of what you are saying?

Lol, I am still questioning myself - how do you pass exams?