Four Of The 5 Pyaaray Were Not Punjabi

UK = Koi Paji, i respect your right to your above belief and I don't want to derail this thread away from the original emphasis that all of us Sangat need to propagate more widely the information that Sikhi is not a Punjabi faith but a Universal Truth for Sarbat dha Bhalla.

UK = However, i wanna strongly communicate to you how strongly offended I am that any Sikh let alone Jathedar from Chowk Mehta could be presumptious as to claim that our Bhagats who were completely mukht from duality were incarnated again!? I'm shocked but not angry with you - you're a fellow brother in the Panth and that comes first but I humbly request that you consider the opposite viewpoint which can never imagine our holy Bhagats being incarnated again.

Bhai Sahib, while I do not entirely disagree with your notion that "our Bhagats who were completely mukht from duality were incarnated again", I believe you've missed the point.:

Gurmukh Aaye Jaaye Nisang

Gurmukhs can come and go as they please! You're right, they do not have to come again, they choose to.

UK = I absolutely agree with u Lucky Singh Paji.

UK = Dhan Dhan (Guru) Kabir Ji Maharaj were already amongst the Highest of the High when Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj referred to Kabir Ji Maharaj as one of the Saints the dust beneath whose feet we mere Sikhs are not at the spiritual level. Can you imagine how we would feel if someone said that Guru Angad Dev Ji Maharaj had to come back for Amrit? Honestly Paji, ask yourself deep down.

Again bro, I think you've misinterperated my point. I only mentioned the Bhagat Kabir incedent as it is mentioned in Katha of various mahapurash (Sant Isher Singh JI Rara Sahib etc.) and other sources.

As for your "Guru Angad Dev Ji Maharaj had to come back for Amrit", if you believe all Gurus to be one in the same, then they did take amrit in their tenth form (not to mention taking Charan Pahul from Guru nanak Dev Ji, goes without saying).

UK = Koi Paji, those with infinite kamai are those that became mukht from duality and merged with The One. I understand your reasoning that by claiming all great Sikhs were Hindu Mahapursh's in previous lives, in your reasoning, gives them extra stature but I would humbly and politely say to you with respect that this detracts from the greatness and maha Bibek Buddhi of our greatest examples from the Panth. No wonder the RSS waaly are delighted when every great figure from the Sikh Panth is interpreted by some like yourself as being Hindu Mahapursh reincarnated.

Brother, please can you tell me what your take is on the 17 Bhatts being incarnations of the 4 Vedas (4 incarnations per Ved) and Brahma? This is from the Faridkot Steek, Sampardaaee Steek (Ameer Bhandar), Katha of various Mahapursh etc.

UK = Frankly Paji, i have to respectfully say to you that I regard this as an insult of our Sahibzade. Inder was a rapist, was he not?

I did not say that I endorse this view at all, it was just a point of belief of some Akali Nihangs.

As far as Indar goes, please could you provide the example?

UK = VHS Paji as a neutral yourself in the debate over whether Sri Anandpur Sahib and Vasakhi is more central to what Sikhi is about rather than the historical reasoning given for the construction of our breathtaking GuruGhar at Sri Hemkhunt Sahib ... i am glad you highlighted the dangers of Koi Paji's line of reasoning - which obviously Koi Paji got direct from his reverence for Chowk Mehta Taksal.

Bro, while I respect Chowk Mehta Taksal, please don't assume that I took the reasoning directly from there.

UK = However Paji, respectfully, if you believe that something is wrong and illogical - for example, for some to claim that Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj's lifetime outside of the timeframe of 1666-1708 is actually actually relavant or provable (other than the false speculation it is authored by anti-Sikh forces) then I'd strongly urge you not to see deficiences in yourself as a consequence of your believing in Gurmat. Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh Ji were the biggest proponents in favour of Gurmat and propagating the "mission" of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. No section of the Panth has exclusive rights upon the legacy of Baba Deep Singh Ji Maharaj (though of course I realise that you are not one of those making such a claim).

UK = Again Lucky Singh Paji i totally agree with you. The indefensible simply cannot be defended. Unfortunately many of our sincere Gursikh brothers and sisters have bought into the above lines of reasoning and we can only win them over to the pro-Gurmat position via pyaar and logic. Every single thing within Sikhi is 100% logical and every single thing we do should be based on the logical application of Gurmat for Sarbat dha Bhalla. Blind faith is the same pathetic excuse used by the Christians and Muslims for their murder of tens of millions via Slavery and various religious Genocides. Sikhi is a totally different Marg based upon indisputable Truth for the welfare of all (as opposed to blind faith ... for the benefit of a few).

While I have given questions here, I appreciate this may derail the original thread. As such, if UKLondonSikh Ji (or anyone else) would like to continue the discussion in that direction, please can I suggest the opening of a new thread?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 14/04/2015 at 8:12 AM, SinghSabha1699 said:

Let's all contact our local Sikh organisations and us as normal Sangat work hard to try spread this agenda like a virus as United we can Stand but Divided we will only Fall.

Yet you stated that the taksal openly canvassed for congress votes in the 1980 elections not so long ago. Time and time you were asked to provide any evidence of this apart from hearsay. You didn't provide any info, yet carried on with your same shhit-stirring nonsense.