Is Looking At A Singh In A Romantic Way Wrong?

Guest silence

WJKK WJKF

i really wanted to know whther it is wrong to lok at a singh in a attractive way wrong... i am confused becuase if you are attrcted to a singh then doesnt that at least mean you are in the right mind in looking at him rather than looking at someone who is not the same religion as you. if you are attracted to a singh then what should you do becuase in many ways you shouldnt be lustful but a singh is still sikh... confused... HELP!

WJKK WJKF

If you dont want to marry the Singh then it is wrong. Looking at him is okay, but dont take it further as the Singh will think wrong of you. If you are attracted to a certain Singh, then tell either your family or somebody that knows both families, or friends, then you can take the situation further to meeting him, for marriage. Otherwise noo, dont look at every Singh in a lustful way, its not good for your personality or your mann.

@ Innergear, seriously I cant understand you nomore, you just make me laugh, and that puts me off the topic, sort it out, english likni siklaa, kam ayugi, Do you seriously write and talk like this in real life? Or are u still on the nokia phone?

Zo siqz R nt nachrl ? I thorT we wer spozd 2 B nachrl. Iz it nt humon 2C booti in all . N C booti in godz Creazn+ i hv nw redooced da lettarrz kontentt . Tanx 4helpB-)

LOL omg, are you trying to say booty or beauty ahah...To OP, I think this says it all.

Guest silence

If you dont want to marry the Singh then it is wrong. Looking at him is okay, but dont take it further as the Singh will think wrong of you. If you are attracted to a certain Singh, then tell either your family or somebody that knows both families, or friends, then you can take the situation further to meeting him, for marriage. Otherwise noo, dont look at every Singh in a lustful way, its not good for your personality or your mann.

@ Innergear, seriously I cant understand you nomore, you just make me laugh, and that puts me off the topic, sort it out, english likni siklaa, kam ayugi, Do you seriously write and talk like this in real life? Or are u still on the nokia phone?

dats what i was thinkin... i cud not undastand half of what was written!!! loooooool

Guest silence

i thank you everyone for giving me your comments, i really do appreciate alot of what everyone has wrote.... i do agree with alot of what everyone has said and especially about not taking something too far.. thankyou for your help WJKK WJKF

Guest silence

Can't do both? Lolol

Also inner gear do you seriously spell like that or are you a try hard?

ahahahahhahah dats funniiii.... i fink hes tryin hard!!!?!?!?! lool