Bittu Was Correct About Rajoana Back In 2007

10th regiment

just because you are anti badal (in the sgpc elections) doesnt mean you are pro-congress

bittu is a political animal and should be supported as his pro independence and is open about this.

boycotting the elections back in the early 1990s was actually a good idea but in the wrong era i.e. if they had done it now with the power of the media it would have had more of an impact

biggest problem we have is that the average villager in punjab has no idea as to what is going on and couldnt care less really

Yes they are extremely pro-congress and everybody knows that. One of he biggest dalal or pet slave of congress party is sarna. Sarna acts like the main leader of KAC. All KAC leaders bunk in sarna's hoome whenever they are in delhi, including ex-jathedar of akal takht bhai sahib ranjit singh.

On my last trip to india, I hired driver/car for a week or two and that driver used to drive for bhai ranjit singh for few years ago. It was on our road conversation that he told me that bhai ranjit singh used to travel to delhi a lot and a very close friend of sarna. Not sure whether he got fired or so on but he was all praise of bhai ranjit singh saying that how bhai ranjit singh opens his home near darbar sahib to sangat (mostly uk sangat) etc.. This was around 2006'ish.

I had great respect for Bhai Ranjit singh. But was surprised to find him in company of ragi darshan.He was photographed

with ragi darshan when he visited his house after ragi drashan was excommunicated. This photo was displayed at ragi

darsho site khalsa news.