The Bigeest Problem With Me

Guest LIFE

Guest Japo Hari

WJKK WJKF

okay so here the problem, ive bin gurdwara n every time i go i feel sad... when there is alot of sangat i see alot of singhs, singhnia and kids alll in dumalla's n kirpans, bt the ppl i see they r so corrupt... i want 2 b amritshari in the future but looking at sum singhnees n singh nowadays they r all the same, its all about ego, likewhat is the point of taking amrit if youre gonna be even worse when youre amrit dhari?

i dont get it anymore, ppl are so unpure inside, sometimes i think people take amrit becuase they think yeah im cool, wateva im part of the khalsa but deep down they are so corrupt. i know people like that and it puts me off so much?

sometimes i just want an easy life, but i find it that relgion makes things confusing, i dont know what i want in life becuase of what ive seen? HELP!!

Fateh

What penji said above is 100% correct, the reason we are all here is bacause of ego, including you. When you say you see these singhs singhneea and kids with dumalleh & kirpans but they are corrupt and impure isn't that your ego talking? Mahraj is antarjami and knows the 'real' inner state of everybody, what you think you know or see in them is in actual fact your own insecurities speaking via your ego, to pass judgement on someone's inner state then use that as an excuse for not taking Amrit shows that you don't have a control or understanding over your own ego. Being mukht from ego is high up stuff, its a journey you go on after taking Amrit, you don't become jeevan mukht & then take Amrit! Everything is dictated via hukam which is according to your karam. If these singhs singhnea and kids are in dumaale & amritdhari it's because they earnt that, if u are searching for an 'easy' life the reason it's not easy is because of what u earnt via your karam. And my advice to someone seeking an 'easy' life is 'don't take Amrit'! If all you want is an easy life, Amrit ain't for you in my opinion, being amritdhari definitely ain't an easy life. Only those with gurus blessing realise this path is thinner then a hair and sharper then a double edged sword but still walk on that path! Anyone seeking the easy way out is bound to be not of a level a true Singh should be.

Fateh