Punjab Fake Encounters Inteview - How Punjab Police Works ... Must Watch

Pappi9

I think this video highlights how Punjab police's whole ethos and development is still in a time warp from the time of the British Raj and has not moved on with the times, hence their institutionalised attitude of trying to oppress and subjugate the public.

We should be campaigning for reforms and modernisation in the Punjab Police.

This video needs subtitles. Not for myself but for youngsters or even non-Sikhs who can't understand Panjabi.

If certain prejudiced or even misguided people (even in our own faith) see a non-Singh saying the things the ex-policeman in the video above is reporting, they are most likely to believe him than if a Singh with a dastaar and full dhaari were stating them. The reaction - and I've heard it many times when it comes to issues surrounding 1984 and onwards - is "Oh Mr. Singh WOULD say that wouldn't he?", as if by being a Singh he must be making it all up! :angry2:

Anyway, good video overall.

First thing i would do is even before listening to the video is save it and archive it..encourage everyone to do that..you never know when this could be taken off line...does anyone know how to download youtube videos?

Real Player will do the Job, if not try download.com and search Youtube downloader