**beant Satwant Song On Nihals Bbc Show**

RebelSingh

WJKK WJKF

Hey guys This afternoon, On Nihals BBC Show, A singer/songwriter - Pavitar Singh Pasla was on to talk about his new song, which he has released along with bhangra producer Tru-Skool. The song is about Beant Singh & Satwant Singhs beautiful assassination of Kutthi indira.

Here is the link of the show - (Fast Forward to 1 hour 13 mins to listen to the discussion), i thought Nihal did ok, he of course has to be devils advocate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01g9ft3

i added this followin comments on another thread:

U guys shud hear the pappu txters, sayin sikhi never believe in revenge blah blah LOL, they even said guru gobind singh never took revenge for the the shaheedis of the sahibzadas, LOOOOOOOOOOL, then pavitar straight away said, Banda Singh bahadur was sent 2 sirhind to do exactly that! THESE dumb SIKHS get on ma friggin NERVES, then sum dopy txter/e-mailer sed sikhs dont believe in violence, and the old chestnut classic line came up of "guru nanak preached peace, not violence n weapons blah blah blah", FOOLS, then wat was that massive thing that our gurus from Guru Hargobind to Guru Gobind Singh carry beside their hips? IT WAS A WEAPON, called Kirpan, the level of idioticness in our community is frightening, they jus love blending in to please the non-believers, Big up to pavitar singh pasla, for the track and the level headed ness of his answers, i wudda ended up swearing, such was the pappu-ness on show!

And for those who STILL havn't seen the video of the song, here it is,wicked stuff!

I'm not a fan of the term "pappu" but some of our people need to sit down and read our history before chiming in. I've come to the conclusion that the West is as hypocritcal as they come and there's not a chance in hell I'm watering-down Sikh history (the little I know so far) if on the off-chance someone asks me to explain our history and major faith concepts to non-Sikhs, just so they don't feel offended or threatened.

As Darth Vader would say "The Pappu is strong in this one".

RebelSingh, you've radicalised me! :lol2:

I'm not a fan of the term "pappu"

WHY NOT? Pappu means in panjabi what coward/P***Y in english, the amount of sikhs bending over backwards 2 please non-believers is gettin on ma nerves. These indians espcially pee me off, coz when sikhs were militant on THEIR behalf (during british raj), none of them had a problem with sikhs speaking up, but wen we speak up against their govt, all of a sudden we are terrorists! Whats the difference between beant/satwant killing bibi indira and wat udham singh did to sir michael o'dwyer? both got badla/revenge on ppl who ordered massacres, there u have it, DOUBLE STANDARDS!!

i urge all PAPPU SIKHS to join other religions instead! ive stated on another thread that pappu/coward sikhs r the ones who have done the most damage 2 sikhi!

rebel singh u are for of codswallop - there are some shaeeds whose names were pappu- there are some top most wrestleers and kabaddi players whos names are paapu at the moment.

You are so childish - you need to grow up and stop using abuse and nindyia towards anyone pappu or non pappu. got it

admins - do you really watch over these internet warriors at all?

rebel singh u are for of codswallop - there are some shaeeds whose names were pappu- there are some top most wrestleers and kabaddi players whos names are paapu at the moment.

You are so childish - you need to grow up and stop using abuse and nindyia towards anyone pappu or non pappu. got it

admins - do you really watch over these internet warriors at all?

LOL pappu jus happens to a panjabi surname, but it also means coward u silly boy, jus like in english PRATT is a surname, but also PRAT means silly/stupid. I DIDNT INVENT THE WORD U KNO, no good havin a go at me, typical of sikhs on here. Internet warrior? Oh please!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgfDu_p-Z0c

stop cryin 4 the admins n b a bandha

I think Pavitar Singh did an excellent job in representing Sikhs. I've listened to Nihal's show for quite some time now and many Sikhs in the past spoke and tried to articulate themselves but always got lost in their emotions. What i am now seeing is that Sikhs are rising above their personal emotions and are sticking to the facts and not reacting with anger when posed difficult questions but are continuing to articulate themselves very professionally. Pavitar Singh is an example of this as he handled himself very well and came across very good too!!!

Excellent work from the callers too!!!

Overall, that was a really positive show. :biggrin2:

Shaheeds Beant Singh & Satwant Singh ought to be acknowledged as desh bhagats by India themself (on the same level as Bhagat Singh).

They targetted the root of the problem (instead of innocent Hindu's). Unfortunately Congress never understood that + targetted innocent Sikhs (as they had always planned to do anyway). Part of the Congress agenda was to put an end to the "sava lakh" spirit amongst Sikhs

Sadly given that the 84 victims haven't got justice yet, India clearly isn't ready to accept the truth of their greatness

... but I hope 1 day i hope all honest Indians will realise the truth + acclaim Beant Singh & Satwant Singh as great Shaheeds

my friend bhagat singh isnt even on any indian currency, so wat do u expect them 2 think of beant/satwant. All the damage that the indian govt has done 2 sikhi in the past 60+ yrs, i hope that country self implodes! coz thats exactly wat will happen, its only a matter of time. naxals/kashmiris/sikhs/tamils/seven sister states and christians all r fed up of the chalaak brahmin discrimination/torture. Panjab was never part of india, n hopefully in the future it wont be.