**beant Satwant Song On Nihals Bbc Show**

RebelSingh

Wrong rebel singh -Sikhs have done more damage sikhi than india has in the last 60 years as they were the ones who bent over backwards . remmber tohra, badal, longwal -all signed the attack on darbar sahib

bro on another thread ive already written how sikhs specifially pappu/coward sikhs r the biggest downfall of sikhi, i agree 100% with u, im jus sayin, the indian govt have started all this

my friend bhagat singh isnt even on any indian currency,

>>true that ... and even if they did i bet they would deliberately have Bhagat Singh in a hat as opposed to the Puggree he wore

so wat do u expect them 2 think of beant/satwant.

>>yeah i know

All the damage that the indian govt has done 2 sikhi in the past 60+ yrs, i hope that country self implodes!

>>true Delhi doesn't derserve any allegiance from Sikhs. Its Sikhs good-heartedness that has allowed peace to prevail in Punjab.

coz thats exactly wat will happen, its only a matter of time. naxals/kashmiris/sikhs/tamils/seven sister states and christians all r fed up of the chalaak brahmin discrimination/torture.

>>well don't count on an independent Kashmir, Punjab or christian states any time this decade that's for sure ... and if it was ever was to happen we crucially need internal unity ... as even independent states can be de facto kept under puppet influence if they are not internally united)

Panjab was never part of india, n hopefully in the future it wont be.

>>True Sikhs should never stick with India purely for historic reasons + should only remain with India if all citizens are truly treated as equal secular citizens. If enough people listed as Hindu, were actually to come to Sikhi, discrimination by the centre would become much more difficult.