Day Bhangra Gigs And How Shere Punjab Stopped Them

And u had the nerve to call me a backward panjabi?!?

okay i see a cat fight about to start here. Time to leave the thread till next time.

Yo rebel Singh was up dawg, bro no need to get mad for no reason ppl on these threads just love pissin ppl off! And yo on YouTube ur names KopSingh1986 right ?

Just so things are clear i wasn't trying to get him to react, just joking around and he took it seriously.

SSA paaji, yea that <banned word filter activated> KopSingh1986 is me, how did u kno?

With that attitude, i think they saw you coming from miles away.......lol....i couldn't help it....you just make it so easy....okay this time i promise ill stop so the original poster doesn't think im doing it on purpose.

okay i see a cat fight about to start here. Time to leave the thread till next time.

Just so things are clear i wasn't trying to get him to react, just joking around and he took it seriously.

oh please, u get on a lot of ppls nerves, thank god ur leavin

With that attitude, i think they saw you coming from miles away.......lol....i couldn't help it....you just make it so easy....okay this time i promise ill stop so the original poster doesn't think im doing it on purpose.

that edited word i used 2 describe myself einstein, was wait for it ......i-d-i-o-t, apparantly thats a swear word according 2 sikhsangat forum, ur really embarrasin urself on here mate, time u went 2 sleep

It would be gr8 if it could happen today, at least it would deter them. but not daytime gigs nomore, they have night time clubs.

This method would be only effective for some of them. Times have changed where this kind of behaviour is more accepted by parents. And some parents know what their kids are up to, but are too scared to confront them. They fear the kid might start doing more drastic things because how can a parent discipline the kid. They won't listen to the punishment and will not take them up as authority figures anymore. Many youth say it themselves....we have been caught by parents, they tell us not to do it and then we just go out and do it again. What are parents going to do....kick us out? Kick us out and we will just turn out worse....and destroy the family name. This method only works for those that are riding on their parents money for university, and waiting for parents to pass down their estate to them.

Today youth are more independent and are making a living themselves. Youth moving out is not an issue and parents don't want to push the youth buttons where they do move out. If this strategy is used today, some of them will just get worse as they will be labeled with many degrading names. Especially today with all the places you can upload a photo or video in a second. It wouldn't help the youth get out

Some might get scared and stop going, but there is more places today to do this kind of stuff than was before. Best thing to do is educate, rather than use scare tactics.

This method would be only effective for some of them. Times have changed where this kind of behaviour is more accepted by parents. And some parents know what their kids are up to, but are too scared to confront them. They fear the kid might start doing more drastic things because how can a parent discipline the kid. They won't listen to the punishment and will not take them up as authority figures anymore. Many youth say it themselves....we have been caught by parents, they tell us not to do it and then we just go out and do it again. What are parents going to do....kick us out? Kick us out and we will just turn out worse....and destroy the family name. This method only works for those that are riding on their parents money for university, and waiting for parents to pass down their estate to them.

Today youth are more independent and are making a living themselves. Youth moving out is not an issue and parents don't want to push the youth buttons where they do move out. If this strategy is used today, some of them will just get worse as they will be labeled with many degrading names. Especially today with all the places you can upload a photo or video in a second. It wouldn't help the youth get out

Some might get scared and stop going, but there is more places today to do this kind of stuff than was before. Best thing to do is educate, rather than use scare tactics.

Yep club culture is now pretty much unstoppable in the west for underlying commercial reasons ... but what we can do is campaign against bhangra records which promote alcohol and caste identity ... as a means of keeping things still slightly within the realms of not being actively detrimental to the Qaum. We can't insist on everyone being Kesdhari either as that further alienates decent sehajdhari folks from staying outside of the influence of drugs, alcohol etc. Rabh Rakha

SSA paaji, yea that fool KopSingh1986 is me, how did u kno?

SSA paaji I watched a few videos nd I would always read the comments, I really liked ur comments they made sense nd really straight forward! So I took note of ur name nd I just started using this site nd I was surprised to c ur name, first thing tht poped up ! LOL anyway I jus wanted to say wuss ap !