Wearing A Kirpan

VJKK VJKF Bro

I like you have took amrit and is in high school (in uk) and i just wore a 3 inch kirpan, with a adjustable gatra right, and in my p.e uniform u could wear a jumper over it so thats what i done not jumper, jacket sorry,

thing is i can't wear a jumper only a t-shirt in summer then a rugby top in winter but will they see the kirpan under my shirt, or will a kumarkassa be ok?

You know in the movies how policemen wear their guns so it's underneath their armpit? Google "gun harness" and you will see.

Make your gatra like that. Basically what you do is you take your gatra, and twist it so it is an x with 2 loops. Slide your arms through the loops, and make sure the x is on your back, and the kirpan underneath your armpit. Cover it with a kamarkarsa and there you go!

You know in the movies how policemen wear their guns so it's underneath their armpit? Google "gun harness" and you will see.

Make your gatra like that. Basically what you do is you take your gatra, and twist it so it is an x with 2 loops. Slide your arms through the loops, and make sure the x is on your back, and the kirpan underneath your armpit. Cover it with a kamarkarsa and there you go!

that might work. thanks i'll try it :p

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

as stated before it depends on where you live. Wear a undershirt (bananwow :lol: ) and wear you Kirpan underneathe the banan no one will be able to see your Kirpan and get an adjustable Gatra so you can shorten the length to a tight ft so it doesnt move around. Also tick The banan into your sweats shorts or whatever your wearing. With Guru Ji'S Kirpa it will remain concealed.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

Bro School is a hard time, im in it aswell, so i know how u feel and are u in the uk or somewhere else? also keep up the ardaas, and there is no need to tell anyone in school ok, not even ur bestest freind, because he can tell anyone, if u have another Guru vala in ur skool u can tell him/her if u wanna up to u :) but yh keep a banan, and another thing for ur kachera, when i have P.E i wear some shorts over my kashera, so people dont make fun, or start something etc, so yh and its easier this way,

This is what baisiclly what u should do

. Buy a Black or White adjustable Gatra

. Have a kirpan ranging from 1 - 5 inches

. wear a bana over ur gatra

. make sure ur kirpan is tight because i had a gatra and the button came loose one day somehow and my sri sahib fell out of my shirt on the floor ( because my banan got out and my shirt aswell) but With guru ji's kirpan no-one knew they didnt see

. wear Shorts over ur kachera when u have P.E or anytime u have to change

so this should be it but if u have anymore probs pm me and ill get back to u :) =)

VJKK VJKF Bro :D

and u dont have to wear a banan because i wear a regular t-shirt under myne