India Joins Nuclear Elite Club

sweetshera

Who's dr ambedbar? I know who ambedkar Is

LOOL i spelt it wrong, but u have spelt it wrong too, and try 2 mock me for it, when u have done the same, well done bro

What a dispicible comment

y is it dispicable? i never noticed the stupidity in wat dr ambedKar did, until someone else pointed it out to me. if he wanted 2 become a sikh, WHY did he need 2 go 2 a council of sikhs and ask them if he could become a member of the khalsa? join if u wana join,do ur homework (which he apparntly did), then decide if sikhi is for u. unfortunatly the sikh leaders were of jatt tribe, and they feared they wud lose out on being the majority tribe in sikh population, as ambedkar wudda influenced his dalit ppl. u need 2 do ur homework, rather than judgin my comments

i dont kno y ur congratulatin dr.ambedar, this is the same fool, who asked permission to become a sikh! who ASKS someone else if they can convert? u do it, if u want to, nobody holds ur hand, pure pasoo.

I agree this is a dispicable comment if he actually knew the fact the religious leaders told Dr Ambedkar and his chureh-chamar clan to p155 off

Singher23 you got to read this guy's work, he really rips into the Brahmin. I watched a film on him and the <banned word filter activated> he put up with gives any man courage.

No why should I be? I have family in India and its security is of interest.

This is a great quote 'We are Indians, firstly and lastly' Dr Ambedkar. This guy was ace! He stuck it to the Brahmins.

Because of the missile launch your family's security has got a lot more insecure. The Chinese have thousands of these missiles and the stupid Indians just because they managed to get ONE missile in the air think they've created a deterrence against the Chinese threat!

Hope for peace rather than wars. India may have large number of soldiers but they are only capable of fighting with weak countries like Pakistan. One of the poorest south asian country, india is equiped with junk ammunition, jets and so on. China is probably 20 times more powerfull than india and everybody knows that.

LOOL i spelt it wrong, but u have spelt it wrong too, and try 2 mock me for it, when u have done the same, well done bro

I was trying to do neither...how is it spelled? I thought I spelled it right but w/e.

Anyway he never converted to Sikhism. He converted to budhism

religious leaders told Dr Ambedkar and his chureh-chamar clan to p155 off

That actually never happened ! He intentions was never to join sikhi. Our leaders did their best, including opening up a khalsa college in the area of chureh-chamar in bombay so that they can get fresh course on the introduction of sikhi. That college is still in bombay and was constructed by sgpc solely on the pre-condition of ambedkar.

sign of not-so good intentions is when dr sahib started putting sharta "pre-conditions".

I was trying to do neither...how is it spelled? I thought I spelled it right but w/e.

Anyway he never converted to Sikhism. He converted to budhism

i kno he did, thats y if u read my post #13 reply to HDSH, i sed the sikh jatt leaders feared that if he converted 2 sikhi, then he'd influenced the dalits, the dalits wuda therefore followed suit, thats nearly 60-80m dalits, therefore the jatts wudda become a minority.

i already discussed this on another thread - http://www.sikhsangat.com/Index.php?/topic/66441-who-did-the-most-damage-to-sikhism/

That actually never happened ! He intentions was never to join sikhi. Our leaders did their best, including opening up a khalsa college in the area of chureh-chamar in bombay so that they can get fresh course on the introduction of sikhi. That college is still in bombay and was constructed by sgpc solely on the pre-condition of ambedkar.

sign of not-so good intentions is when dr sahib started putting sharta "pre-conditions".

ur wrong bro, he did wana join, but the jatt leaders discouraged him coz he cud c that caste/tribal labels were creepin into sikhi.

I agree this is a dispicable comment if he actually knew the fact the religious leaders told Dr Ambedkar and his chureh-chamar clan to p155 off

Singher23 you got to read this guy's work, he really rips into the Brahmin. I watched a film on him and the <banned word filter activated> he put up with gives any man courage.

And for your info I DO KNOW the background of this, also u seem 2 b loving this mug ambedkar, but did u kno, that HE is the VERY PERSON who dismissed the anand karaj act! its coz of ur fave chacha ji here, that we have been fighting for 60+ yrs to get ourselves a sikh marriage act, coz according 2 him, sikhs and hindus r the same religion, how much u love him now my friend?

i already discussed this on another thread - http://www.sikhsangat.com/Index.php?/topic/66441-who-did-the-most-damage-to-sikhism/