English Media Vs. Sikhi - It's Blatant

RebelSingh

WJKK WJKF

hey guys check this article out, its concerning sikhs, alcohol and a stabbing etc, but look how the journo "suzannah hills" has specified that it was a "SIKH", y not say "ASIAN MAN/MEN", oh yea thats right coz it concerns someone with a singh in their name, had it had a "Ali/khan" in their name regarding their 12 yrd old white girlfriend, then it wudda sed "asian", im gettin sick n tired of sikhs being maligned like this! you wudda thort it was babbar khalsa who did the 7/7 bombings and shere panjab who were apparantly grooming kurriyan. pathetic journos, BBC are the worst at this i reckon. why arnt these journos writing headlines like christian girls have highest teenage pregnancy? etc (i think thats true).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2132190/Sikh-caught-drinking-alcohol-relatives-saw-cousin-s-party-Skype--killed-cousin-row-followed.html

write positive pro-sikh articles for websites to counter such negative potrayal of sikhs in mainstream online media. Take step rather than complain.

u sayin that im jus complainin n not doin anything? im raisin awarness on here for starters, im active when i can, on youtube 2 counter anti-sikh comments, and report anti-sikh profiles/videos and i txt in 2 bbc asian network (in particular nihals show).

Guest RavindaSingh

u sayin that im jus complainin n not doin anything? im raisin awarness on here for starters, im active when i can, on youtube 2 counter anti-sikh comments, and report anti-sikh profiles/videos and i txt in 2 bbc asian network (in particular nihals show).

Nice one RebelSingh its good to see another Singh whos active like that ..... Also yeah the Mainstream media are pigs and are only really their to create disputes and feed citizens BS !