-----

0gupt

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Sangat ji, i know this question might look silly/stupid or however u can describe it but the answer is really important to me. I need to know is it possible that Baba Budha g comes into someone and start talking to you. By this i mean the person claims baba budha g came inside him and spoke.

*i really hope sangat g answer this question seriously.

Guest RavindaSingh

Are you sure they were being true cos they might just be trynna sway you to what they want or something there is alotta fake people out their however if it was true then it depends on what they said ?

Also its really hard to click on the topic name xD

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Sangat ji, i know this question might look silly/stupid or however u can describe it but the answer is really important to me. I need to know is it possible that Baba Budha g comes into someone and start talking to you. By this i mean the person claims baba budha g came inside him and spoke.

*i really hope sangat g answer this question seriously.

Why do you need to go to this person , what is your dilemma?

Do you feel that Gurbani cannot resolve your issue?

Veer g i do understand the power of gurbani. The person is a blind man, an uncle of mine and just out of the blues when one day i went to visit him this scenario occurred.

Is he telling you to follow him or are you asking for his assistance in any way?

Guest RavindaSingh

@ ravindasingh

thats why im here to find out, and im really sorry about the title i just didnt know what to name it

I cant really make a fair judgement unless i know what it was about but if you wanna keep it private then no worries

@mohkamsingh

The conversation started like he said bacha im baba budha das mehnu ki mangna choundi tu and i just answered gursikhi and he said i command u to amritshak. But i need to let u know that the conversation was not smooth, a stop here and there with a bit of hindi and like the person was nervous to have a smooth convo. And neither was it in pure gurmukhi.

Taking Amrit is in accordance with Gurbani , so nothing wrong there. The only dilemma that could arise is if you put all your faith in this person and then they tell you to do something that you are not comfortable with.

You are asking for Gursikhi which is a brilliant thing , I would personally read/listen to SriGuruGranth Sahib Ji Maharajh and do the Sangat of Naam Abhyasee people.

The uncle just alerts me certain things not to do like when cutting nails dont shatter all over the place, dont wear anyones clothes as, bla bla

If he's telling you to dress conservatively then that is good.