-----

0gupt

Veer g i am conservative in the aspect of clothing, etc, my family is religious and i havent taken amrit yet as they all support me in self willing to take it as they want me to feel the love for gursikhi and bani and thirst for amrit before i actually take it. My instinct tells me something is not right and bani itself says sikhi is a path of love and not any kind of force etc. There are some of the things this family do which sort of bothers me and makes me feel uncomfortable and rise questions. I simply dont believe if that was baba budha g then he will command me to take amrit straight away

Veer g i am conservative in the aspect of clothing, etc, my family is religious and i havent taken amrit yet as they all support me in self willing to take it as they want me to feel the love for gursikhi and bani and thirst for amrit before i actually take it. My instinct tells me something is not right and bani itself says sikhi is a path of love and not any kind of force etc. There are some of the things this family do which sort of bothers me and makes me feel uncomfortable and rise questions. I simply dont believe if that was baba budha g then he will command me to take amrit straight away

Do not let anyone pressurise you into doing anything that you are not comfortable with. Continue to read/listen to Gurbani and attempt to understand the sidhant of Gurbani. Whenever you are facing a dilemma use the sidhants of Gurbani to back you up. Whenever you are confused then stand in front of SriGuruGranthSahibJiMaharajh and ask for their guidance , you will never go wrong.