Quality Controll?

Hi im reasonably new to this forum kindof and i was just wandering what does it mean when it says quality control under a persons name? Also underneath where it says quality control there are some dots, some people have more dots than others what does this indicate?

one last thing, on top of where a persons picture is there is always something written there in panjabi (which unfortunately i don't understand) but everyone has something different written there, why is this and what does it indicate?

Quality Control means the person who has that particular tag under their screen-name contributes to the site with some quality contributions. Their posts are so top class that the rest of the forum is made aware of those people's superior thoughts and opinons. In a way it's a reminder to all of us to raise our game and at least try to reach those lofty heights as well.

I dream of the day when I will be put on Quality Control.

Quality Control means the person who has that particular tag under their screen-name contributes to the site with some quality contributions. Their posts are so top class that the rest of the forum is made aware of those people's superior thoughts and opinons. In a way it's a reminder to all of us to pick up our game and at least try to reach those lofty heights as well.

I dream of the day when I will be put on Quality Control.

I lol'ed so hard

Hi im reasonably new to this forum kindof and i was just wandering what does it mean when it says quality control under a persons name? Also underneath where it says quality control there are some dots, some people have more dots than others what does this indicate?

one last thing, on top of where a persons picture is there is always something written there in panjabi (which unfortunately i don't understand) but everyone has something different written there, why is this and what does it indicate?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

QC means someone has sworn or made other inappropriate remarks and is being monitored to help control there future comments. (Usually they're against the likes of the biased Indian Media, government etc. but those remarks many times could land SS in a lawsuit so they try to keep them reasonable :) . Not that SS supports the above mentioned anti-Sikhs but its just not a good idea to get in trouble with the government over online comments).

I have no idea what the dots mean myself (maybe they're trying to show what level your at like Pokemon levels. :lol: Kaljugi's at level 9 and your level 1 dont mess with him :biggrin2: )

And the Punjabi above is a Pankthi from Gurbani and it correponds to the number of posts made.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

Quality Control example - Let say we have user "A" on our forum... who post frequently on many issues. If we forum sewadars have to edit User "A's" posts/replies more than couple of times in a day then we put user "A" under qc. If we see user "A" going against forum rules, even after our request not to do so will also end up in QC.

QC usergroup members have to get pre-approval on all of their topics/replies they post here. More stuff explained well in our forum rules and guidelines under feedback sub-forum..

- Dots under usergroup shows whether you are rookie of veteran member of this forum :)

- Random Gurbani tuks changes as your post increase day by day. I believe this was done by kulpreet singh volunteer from canada many years ago. After min. post counts, you have option to change it to whatever you like :)