Is Being A Women A Joon

Guest unknown

Guest unknown

I have a question, is women a joon, because they have to suffer so much pain like labor pains etc. and so does that mean a person is recarnated as a women because they did not have good enough karam to be a man

please dont get mad i just NEEED to know the answers because i have grown up learning this, n people tell me its wrong but then i think about how women in AlMOST every culture or religion are lower then men , even in the punjabi culture.

Guest Guest

Whole human race is a joon irrespective whether you are male, female or hijra (third gender).

In life everybody gets to experience joy as well as suffering, irrespective of gender.

This is due to past & present life Karma of an individual.

Nevertheless, overall women have become more liberal, guess it's part of the Evolution.

Which is any change across successive generations in the heritable characteristics of biological population.

Evolution%20of%20Authority%20-1086%20$27.50.jpg

Now Guys have to worry :biggrin2:

P.S - Women with babies are much happier than singles (non-mothers).

waheguru ji........"women body" is not neccessarily a joon...........male and female body comes under one categody / joon - "human being" .....or say "insaan"....be it a man or women.........being a man or women.....depends on our karamas that we had done in previous births....not just the body...even the features - complexion, height, weight, colours of eyes, etc....comes from individuals karams........

You can listen to "Aatam Gian" katha by Giani Thakur Singh ji...

http://www.gurbaniup...atha+Atam+Giaan

or "Atam Veechar" by Sant Hari Singh ji Randhawevale

http://www.gurbaniup...9%2FAtam+Vichar

Both links are for the same "atam gian", katha done by two different people.......the origin of this "Atam Gian" katha is that while Guru Gobind Singh ji's time.....deewan sajeya hoeya c...Bhai Daya singh ji vi othe san.....sangat ne Guru ji nu benti kiti ke sade karam kidan bande ne, te jo ansi aaj haan eh kyon te kiwein haan......Guru saab said to sangat that Bhai Daya Singh ji will explain this and Guru saab went inside HIS aaram kaksh..........then Guru saab did kirpa on Bhai Daya singh ji and he answered all the questions of sangat......

Your question is same as of the sangat ..and hopefully all of your questions will be answered here…….. its very very deep and needs concentration coz if you miss a line, it'll be hard to understand........

Guru bhala kare

Guest RavindaSingh

ਮਃ

Mėhlā 1.

First Mehl:

ਭੰਡਿ ਜੰਮੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਨਿੰਮੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਮੰਗਣੁ ਵੀਆਹੁ

Bẖand jammī▫ai bẖand nimmī▫ai bẖand mangaṇ vī▫āhu.

From woman, man is born; within woman, man is conceived; to woman he is engaged and married.

ਭੰਡਹੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਦੋਸਤੀ ਭੰਡਹੁ ਚਲੈ ਰਾਹੁ

Bẖandahu hovai ḏosṯī bẖandahu cẖalai rāhu.

Woman becomes his friend; through woman, the future generations come.

ਭੰਡੁ ਮੁਆ ਭੰਡੁ ਭਾਲੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਬੰਧਾਨੁ

Bẖand mu▫ā bẖand bẖālī▫ai bẖand hovai banḏẖān.

When his woman dies, he seeks another woman; to woman he is bound.

ਸੋ ਕਿਉ ਮੰਦਾ ਆਖੀਐ ਜਿਤੁ ਜੰਮਹਿ ਰਾਜਾਨ

So ki▫o manḏā ākẖī▫ai jiṯ jamėh rājān.

So why call her bad? From her, kings are born.

ਭੰਡਹੁ ਹੀ ਭੰਡੁ ਊਪਜੈ ਭੰਡੈ ਬਾਝੁ ਕੋਇ

Bẖandahu hī bẖand ūpjai bẖandai bājẖ na ko▫e.

From woman, woman is born; without woman, there would be no one at all.

ਨਾਨਕ ਭੰਡੈ ਬਾਹਰਾ ਏਕੋ ਸਚਾ ਸੋਇ

Nānak bẖandai bāhrā eko sacẖā so▫e.

O Nanak, only the True Lord is without a woman.

ਜਿਤੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਸਦਾ ਸਾਲਾਹੀਐ ਭਾਗਾ ਰਤੀ ਚਾਰਿ

Jiṯ mukẖ saḏā salāhī▫ai bẖāgā raṯī cẖār.

That mouth which praises the Lord continually is blessed and beautiful.

ਨਾਨਕ ਤੇ ਮੁਖ ਊਜਲੇ ਤਿਤੁ ਸਚੈ ਦਰਬਾਰਿ ॥੨॥

Nānak ṯe mukẖ ūjle ṯiṯ sacẖai ḏarbār. ||2||

O Nanak, those faces shall be radiant in the Court of the True Lord. ||2||

I cannot see how being born as a woman is bad even Guru maharaaj is telling us that its really not unless my interpretation is wrong .... maaf karo

I think being a man is a lower joon because compared to women we have so much extra time on our hands and we don't spend even a second of this extra time doing paat. Instead we waste it caught in the vices and we are so lost in our ego's. What is a higher pain than being separated from Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj and so many opportunities are presented to correct the mistakes, but we men don't take advantage of these opportunities.

I'd say that been given this life as a woman is a blessing and amazing gift from Mahraji. One reason been is (as mentioned in the Shabad posted by RavindaSingh) without woman there our panth couldn't grown as we wouldn't have little singhs/singhnees and without woman we wouldn't be alive today in a sense (if you get my gist). Been a woman is a powerful tool because its the mother who carries the child in her womb for 9months therefore its the woman who's Nitem/additional paat blesses the child and effects the child even before the child is brought into this world as Gurbani read and simran done before a childs birth is so important to the childs jeevan. For example (this is bit of a person belief from observation) if the mother to be listens to sing-songs, watches soaps all day etc the child is less likely to have sikhi pyare at a young age as the mother would be to interested in her soaps etc. But if the mother to be spent time doing paat etc the child from a baby will have pyare for sikhi (seen this myself with infants). :) sorry for rant and if iv said wrong.

I think being a man is a lower joon because compared to women we have so much extra time on our hands and we don't spend even a second of this extra time doing paat. Instead we waste it caught in the vices and we are so lost in our ego's. What is a higher pain than being separated from Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj and so many opportunities are presented to correct the mistakes, but we men don't take advantage of these opportunities.

True. But the way modern society in all cultures (including the western culture which falsely promotes the frankly laughable belief their women are free and equal to men in many respects) has reduced the female's worth into nothing more but what she can offer from a sexual perspective - and all related aspects of that particular spectrum - then that is an absolute tragedy.

If my Sikh sisters think our Panjabi culture is restrictive, backwards and male-biased compared to the dream-like western culture, they are sadly mistaken. Whilst our culture is exactly what it appears to be on the surface, the so-called civilised equality of the west is largely the same as ours, on the whole, but the only difference being they've done a great job of dressing it up so that women BELIEVE it is different.

Guest gupt101

ਮਃ

Mėhlā 1.

First Mehl:

ਭੰਡਿ ਜੰਮੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਨਿੰਮੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਮੰਗਣੁ ਵੀਆਹੁ

Bẖand jammī▫ai bẖand nimmī▫ai bẖand mangaṇ vī▫āhu.

From woman, man is born; within woman, man is conceived; to woman he is engaged and married.

ਭੰਡਹੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਦੋਸਤੀ ਭੰਡਹੁ ਚਲੈ ਰਾਹੁ

Bẖandahu hovai ḏosṯī bẖandahu cẖalai rāhu.

Woman becomes his friend; through woman, the future generations come.

ਭੰਡੁ ਮੁਆ ਭੰਡੁ ਭਾਲੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਬੰਧਾਨੁ

Bẖand mu▫ā bẖand bẖālī▫ai bẖand hovai banḏẖān.

When his woman dies, he seeks another woman; to woman he is bound.

ਸੋ ਕਿਉ ਮੰਦਾ ਆਖੀਐ ਜਿਤੁ ਜੰਮਹਿ ਰਾਜਾਨ

So ki▫o manḏā ākẖī▫ai jiṯ jamėh rājān.

So why call her bad? From her, kings are born.

ਭੰਡਹੁ ਹੀ ਭੰਡੁ ਊਪਜੈ ਭੰਡੈ ਬਾਝੁ ਕੋਇ

Bẖandahu hī bẖand ūpjai bẖandai bājẖ na ko▫e.

From woman, woman is born; without woman, there would be no one at all.

ਨਾਨਕ ਭੰਡੈ ਬਾਹਰਾ ਏਕੋ ਸਚਾ ਸੋਇ

Nānak bẖandai bāhrā eko sacẖā so▫e.

O Nanak, only the True Lord is without a woman.

ਜਿਤੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਸਦਾ ਸਾਲਾਹੀਐ ਭਾਗਾ ਰਤੀ ਚਾਰਿ

Jiṯ mukẖ saḏā salāhī▫ai bẖāgā raṯī cẖār.

That mouth which praises the Lord continually is blessed and beautiful.

ਨਾਨਕ ਤੇ ਮੁਖ ਊਜਲੇ ਤਿਤੁ ਸਚੈ ਦਰਬਾਰਿ ॥੨॥

Nānak ṯe mukẖ ūjle ṯiṯ sacẖai ḏarbār. ||2||

O Nanak, those faces shall be radiant in the Court of the True Lord. ||2||

I cannot see how being born as a woman is bad even Guru maharaaj is telling us that its really not unless my interpretation is wrong .... maaf karo

i absolutely love this shabad so beautiful, makes me wanna cry sometimes