A Must Watch Movie For Those Who Gone The Wrong Path

JSinghnz

I really appreciate the effort and proud that we are able to reach this stage where we are able to deal with such subjects in a logical as well as emotional Manner.

But I still would want a little less melodrama and obviousiation of the situation. Case in point being " Das Simran , Dass mainu"?

It makes it very bollywoodish and bollywoodish = horse-poop-ish .

In the end am very proud of the effort , but would want a better justification of my Pagg and Kes than scaring some loosers away.

The primary reason would be Hukam of the Dasven Pathsha , and why do we seek reasons and logic ( I used to do that All the time i.,e look for scientific reasons for every hukam) , for an insutruction passed by a man ( Guru) with infinite wisdom , knowledge, guidance and light. He is our Guru.

All the best to the Director from Ludhiana.

Fateh

But I still would want a little less melodrama and obviousiation of the situation. Case in point being " Das Simran , Dass mainu"?

It makes it very bollywoodish and bollywoodish = horse-poop-ish .

In the end am very proud of the effort , but would want a better justification of my Pagg and Kes than scaring some loosers away.

The primary reason would be Hukam of the Dasven Pathsha , and why do we seek reasons and logic ( I used to do that All the time i.,e look for scientific reasons for every hukam) , for an insutruction passed by a man ( Guru) with infinite wisdom , knowledge, guidance and light. He is our Guru.

Yes I agree with that. It's still appealing to the desi / 'back home' mentality where melodrama and dramatics rule the day. Not everyone can relate to those kind of people and those kind of sentiments as shown in the video.

I think many people such as myself are put off by such methods even if the underlying message is sound. But fair is fair, the fact that we're seeing such productions is a great innovation and step forward for Sikhs. Also if the video is specifically catered for our brothers and sisters back home then I'd think they'll lap this up.