Absolutley Disgusting

RebelSingh

bro jus for the record, i dont hate HOMO's,but its jus that i dont agree with their actions and beliefs regarding their sexuality

Why does it matter what you think of them ? Your beliefs are limited to you only .. not everyone will agree with your beliefs about their beliefs .

I know as a matter of fact that what I feel so deeply connected to ! I have many friends who are girls . I laugh with them and joke with them . But thats where it ends . People wonder if I have a girlfriend in my life . For the purpose of fooling this jagg , I do joking with the girls ..

There is one : a physical attraction and another , a sexual attraction . Both are not the same always .

For instance , as a man when you see another man who is well groomed on a marriage reception ( I was just at one a few hours back :biggrin2: ) , you compliment him and praise his looks . When a heterosexual women sees the same man , she just not only praise his looks but yearns him .

* removed *

Sri Akal Takht Sahib issued a notice recently that same sex mariage cannot be performed by Anand Karaj, so i doubt very much they have got married in a gurdwara.

my friend thats all gud n well, BUT as sikhs we ARE NOT allowed 2 marry non-believers, YET, here in the uk/us/canada/panjab u c so many apnay marrying non-belivers, in the presence of our gurus, wen they have forbidden it. Wat im tryna say bro is, gyanis these days will do anything for a big payday, so i wudnt b suprised if they gave a financial backhander 2 a giani, 2 quietly look the other way.

They can do what they want as long as the Sikh faith is not disparaged.

As much as some of us don't like it, homosexuals are humans beings and from time to time they also wish to experience the 'mazaa' of life as well. Doesn't mean we have to embrace them with open arms but as sensible, tolerant individuals we should just live and let live.

Everyone experiences it bro !

I have noticed whenever topic of gayism is popped up by some member , everyone goes like "we need to move beyond kaam " , whether be it between opposite sex or same sex.

All these are play of words used by same people who themselves are

As much as some of us don't like it, homosexuals are humans beings and from time to time they also wish to experience the 'mazaa' of life as well. Doesn't mean we have to embrace them with open arms but as sensible, tolerant individuals we should just live and let live.

Its true that many homosexual relationships don't tend to be life long , atleast from what I seen though I 've also seen many committed ones also , the ones being 'Chris Hughes' co-founder of facebook .

This makes one wonder homosexuals are sex-freaks and not interested in long-term commitment in relationship . What is the reasson ?

1) homosexuals , by virtue of their sexuality , are unable to form life-long commited relationship

OR

2) The four institutions of

FAMILY

RELIGION

SOCIETY

GOVT.

don't recognise the validity or enjoin sanctity on homosexual relations , thereby making even homosexuals feel that they are lesser beings and their relations are lesser of worth .

Only if we actually expected gay people to have life long relations , I am sure many would have been in monogamous or commited relations .

Some comments here are disgusting. So much for view all of humanity as one.

No one here hates homosexuals or thinks they are bad but some things just aren’t acceptable in sikhi. Of course in kalyug you would think homosexuality is normal because it is widely acceptable by everyone just because they are in Love. But would you accept bestiality or incest as morally right just because they are in “love”. You have to draw the line and no, homosexuality isn’t right in sikhi because man and woman are meant to be together. It doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. Sikhs are supposed to have a gristhi jeevan and that involves procreating.

Some comments here are disgusting. So much for view all of humanity as one.

Now you know how the other side feels when they hear you crying and whining over what is consider as seeing humanity as one in Sikhi. Educate yourself on Sikhi before you start being the village lady slaping your legs and chest and scaring the village children with your drama. :biggrin2: :nono:

No one here hates homosexuals or thinks they are bad but some things just aren’t acceptable in sikhi. Of course in kalyug you would think homosexuality is normal because it is widely acceptable by everyone just because they are in Love. But would you accept bestiality or incest as morally right just because they are in “love”. You have to draw the line and no, homosexuality isn’t right in sikhi because man and woman are meant to be together. It doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. Sikhs are supposed to have a gristhi jeevan and that involves procreating.

Trust me , we could give procreating a little rest here , without being gay and that would be for our betterment .

World population is growing so much . you just need to hit the streets to see it ... people everywhere around u .

This is going to create a lot of problems in future like unemployment , fossil fuels depletion , poverty , hunger , etc etc...

Give reproduction a little rest . "breeders" :biggrin2: