Sikhnet People And Rest Of The Panth

Sikhistan

I fail to grasp that how can we compare medical condition of bad eyesight with superficial facial hair removal stuff purely for cosmetic reason.

It's the same reason why Gurumustukh Singh beats his wife. :lol2: Guruka SIngh and innergear think alike. :biggrin2:

Everyone should get t shirts asking why Gurumustuk Singh beats his wife and on the front saying Guruka SInghs response to every questions.

It's the same reason why Gurumustukh Singh beats his wife. :lol2: Guruka SIngh and innergear think alike. :biggrin2:

Everyone should get t shirts asking why Gurumustuk Singh beats his wife and on the front saying Guruka SInghs response to every questions.

Is that a joke? If so its in poor taste. Anyway I thought we weren't supposed to talk bad about people in Sikhi...or do I just not understand Sikhi?

Please no jokes as this will just serve to make a serious discussion into a mockery.

In all honesty both Punjabi Sikhs and white Sikhs have their share of goods and bads. Yogi Bhajjan did do some good work in bringing people from a non Sikh background into the Sikh fold. For this I beleive he used Yoga to attract them. Contrary to what most might think but 3ho is not 100% in line with Yogi Bhajjan's thinking either. For example, Yogi Bhajjan was of the opinion that Homosexuality is abnormal and not in line with Gurmat lifestyle yet according to Guruka Singh and Mr Sikhnet homosexuality is perfectly normal and in no way does it go against Gurmat. In this I beleive that Guruka Singh is passing his opinion based on Manmat rather than Gurmat because he does not give any example from Bani or from the life of the Gurus to support his opinion.

As an elder Parcharak who is treated with respect in the community it is the elder's responsibility to do parchar based on Gurmat rather then one's Manmat. Gurmat is based on the life and teachings of the Gurus or if you want to extend it even to include the Bhagats since their lifestyles and teachings were also inline with Gurmat.

Guruka Singh is an elder man and in our culture we give respect to elders, and I don't think he means anything bad, he is a Sikh and is our brother. Mistakes happen by everyone but that mistake does not mean we should insult him but instead we should try to inform him of his mistake. If he still does not want to agree then we should leave it to Guru Jee and just ignore such a person.

its a joke, from one of the idol worship video ....

Yes, thank you for watching the video and understanding Guruka Singh said the wife beating remark. I guess the white skin of his makes others think Guruka Singh can never say anything wrong. They probably watched snow white tooooooooooooo many times. :biggrin2:

Here is the video those that want to hear the wife beating comments....

Please no jokes as this will just serve to make a serious discussion into a mockery.

I thought i give Guruka Singh a taste of his own medicine. His had not logic behind it and mine actually told the true side of this event. It was to educate the wider sangat with a joke.

As an elder Parcharak who is treated with respect in the community it is the elder's responsibility to do parchar based on Gurmat rather then one's Manmat. Gurmat is based on the life and teachings of the Gurus or if you want to extend it even to include the Bhagats since their lifestyles and teachings were also inline with Gurmat.

Exactly....No one has a problem with Guruka Singh at all. It's when he starts spitting his venom of manmat on his videos, then Sikhs take up to his venom and give a proper response. I am starting to believe Guruka Singh purposely does this just so he can get more supporters for Sikhnet.

Some don`t question others practices because they want unity (understandable and it creates progess for those who are very far behind). Some don`t question because they are doing some really strange manmat things and if they start questioning others, then the finger might just come and beat them where the sun don`t shine. Guruka Singh should have been smart and kept his venom to himself. After his venom was spat in the direction of Bibek, then all Gursikhs saw what he really was. Now hes crying, hoping everyone will forget his disrespect.

Guruka Singh should make a video where he apologizes to the Gurmat practice of Bibek and then gives a proper answer on why they have a statue of Sri Chand at the Gurdwara, when Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj tells us Sri Chand was evil? Gurumustukh Singh didn't answer the latter question when i had a discussion with him. Many can blame the punjabi Sikh community for not answering questions, but these two individuals are no better and they hold positions where they can change peoples minds on what Sikhi is. See how i didn't label all whites Sikhs in this post as the same. Only Guruka Singh does this to play the punjabi vs white Sikh card.

Progress and unity in the Panth can only take place if the so called leaders are willing to have an open discussion with rest of the Sikhs. Everyone blames Akal Takht Jathedar for not answering questions. It's time for some to stop being biased and understand Guruka Singh and Gurumustukh Singh are no better. If you think they are then present the Gurbani and Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaar to them and then tell everyone what they said to you. I did and they didn't even answer the question. Let's see, you might have lighter skin than me and maybe they will listen to you......i was too punjabi for them.

why dosent anyone start making videos like guruka , AKAamazing , Jusreign , look at how many views theseguys get . look at how many sikhs look at these guys videos . if u r gonna starrt makin a video , make bout khalistan , y we need it , answer som questins with gurbani , look at the guy who made rajoana tv , its so good and teaches you so much . u will need some popularity growth to reach out to every1 one , try adversting on the internet , on websites like sikhsangat , facebook , twitter etc .