Sikhnet People And Rest Of The Panth

Sikhistan

I am noticing Sikhnet group playing cards against Khalsa Panth.

1. During rajoana they were least supportive to the kesri lehar, they did not host anything on their website even few suggested on their fb fan page to do it. They only released one or two news article. No Kesri banner hosted anywhere despite them being most visited Sikh website.

2. Bhai jaspal became shaheed and we saw negative wording from sikhnet against "punjabi Sikhs" (their choice of words). Gurmustak made video titled "Act, don't react". 1. Singh was at gurdwara area, unarmed at peace protest. 2. He was top honor student not trouble maker. 3. They fired at him and then beat the hell out of him as per another witness statement (ranjit Singh). Why blame panth when we were not at any fault. 3ho got presence in Punjab and no excuse that they heard different news than us. Don't know how they got guts to tell us not to over-react ???

3. they released video about moorti statues in their gurdwara sahib. Gurkha told on video that nothing is wrong with idol worship. They rejected that they do moorti puja. Gurkha made statement in opening video, cleverly made mockery and gave indirect message that punjabis beat their wife - u may not get the message, but if u try to see at different angle u will get it. 99% of commenters totally disagreed with them on their video.

4. They just posted op-Ed article by crazy Canadian who is total tool and calling Baha'i rajoana terrorist etc. Again many commenters are against that article.

^^^ above are few weeks observance done on their website.

I've noticed all of this and more as well. My take on this is to take it with a bit of understanding from their perspective. The best thing to do imo is not to go on a witch-hunt and to just approach the issue slowly with education.

I think recently Gurumustuk Singh mentioned Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale in one of his recent videos as well (I can't remember which one it was) but the key is slow and steady with understanding. I can understand what perspective they're coming from, whether or not it's correct, i don't know.

Personally find Sikhnet people / 3ho pretty strange (putting it nicely). Majority of their practices are really odd. Find a lot of their videos talk non-sense when it comes to what's right/wrong in Sikhi. Having spoken to a few 3HOs in recent years I think its best to stay away lol

Personally find Sikhnet people / 3ho pretty strange (putting it nicely). Majority of their practices are really odd. Find a lot of their videos talk non-sense when it comes to what's right/wrong in Sikhi. Having spoken to a few 3HOs in recent years I think its best to stay away lol

I also noticed they are usually neutral about what they believe is right and wrong (e.g. cutting hair, sex before marriage) but when it came to bibek rehit or jhoota they immediately said it was wrong and put those people down who practice it.

A few years ago, there was a video on their website where they put Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in a cupboard for sukhasan. A few Sikhs (including myself) complained that it was disrespectful. Although they gave their reason why they don’t think it’s disrespectful, they suddenly said that Guru Sahib is our slave and that we are higher than Guru Sahib. I was completely shocked to hear that. Why would a sikh believe guru sahib is our slave?!

I've also seen on their forums quite a few times that they think a woman is allowed to get laser treatment if she has facial hair because its not natural. Clearly it is natural if most women genetically have facial hair.

I've noticed all of this and more as well. My take on this is to take it with a bit of understanding from their perspective. The best thing to do imo is not to go on a witch-hunt and to just approach the issue slowly with education.

I think recently Gurumustuk Singh mentioned Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale in one of his recent videos as well (I can't remember which one it was) but the key is slow and steady with understanding. I can understand what perspective they're coming from, whether or not it's correct, i don't know.

Bro, the video you are referring to is by Bibi Shanti Kaur Khalsa on Vaisakhi. She's very panthic minded and has seen the panth go through harsh times (even 1984) hence why she actually knows what she's talking about. Shes very well read especailly on puratan granths and can quote Gurbani to back what she's saying....i personally like her and have for years.

It's Guruka Singh's views i don't agree with...he's waaaaay to happy clappy and def some i call a pick and chooser when it comes to Sikhi. He is the one that mocks the Khalsa for not being without their Panj kakkar at all times, in his video he had ridiculed the idea that we take our kachera off one leg and put the new kachera on. His latest video on idol worship is just ridiculous...you just have to watch it to.

Sikhnet, i'm sure you'll be reading this...keep up the really good work but please do more video by Bibi Shanti Kaur, atleast she knows what she's talking about!

I think a big thing is being able to criticize or at least correct someone (in this case Guruka Singh) without getting personal about it. If someone is wrong they should admit that, yes, they could be wrong about something (in the past bibek - this was something even I didn't know much about) and now the idol worship video.

What I see is going on is when a few people say things out of line (even if the reason was originally legitimate) it causes more uneeded friction and brings up this whole gore Sikh vs punjabi Sikh thing which is ridiculous because Sikhs are just Sikhs. Most Sikh youth are basically gore Sikhs since we're born and raised in the UK, USA, Canada ect anyways lol

Yeah, you're right it was Bibi Shanti Kaur Khalsa on Vaisakhi Panj Piyare, thanks for reminding me. In the end everyone has drawbacks, if we truly want unity we need to accept everyone makes mistakes/wrong choices and try to fix them the right way. What I see on facebook is when anything is posted that depicts a wrong doing bunch of people start posting cuss words/hate words and blow the situation out of proportion which doesn't help solve anything lol

just some thoughts

As dalsingh veer said, this is bound to happen.

They wouldn't know anything about sikh activism as they never lived in punjab during state sponsor terrorism time or practice miri-piri together in their daily lives and most punjabi wouldn't know anything about their daily sadhana they do because of punjabiyat influence in Sikhi.

At this current time, both have somewhat influenced khalsa panth in its purest form- punjabis have bought punjabiyaat/penduness in sikhi and 3ho have bought hocus pocus type/ new age stuff in sikhi.

It's about time both mindset acknowledge each other shortcoming and educate one and another, built bridges between each other and work together...just like how puratan sampardavas work together...true unity is in diversity and celebration of diversity.

3. they released video about moorti statues in their gurdwara sahib. Gurkha told on video that nothing is wrong with idol worship. They rejected that they do moorti puja. Gurkha made statement in opening video, cleverly made mockery and gave indirect message that punjabis beat their wife - u may not get the message, but if u try to see at different angle u will get it. 99% of commenters totally disagreed with them on their video.

There are videos of white Sikhs doing worship of idols. Then that also means Gurumustukh Singh beats his wife. :biggrin2: Guruka Singh has lost any spirituality he had in the past. His answers to any question now is to avoid answering and then slander those that are asking questions. His fame has gone to his head. Sikhnet has gone into we are holier than everyone and we don't answer to the Khalsa Panth. The idol that you see in the video is of Sri Chand. Those that read Gurbani will know that Satguru and Bhai Gurdas Ji (from Bhai Sahib's Vaars) tell us that Sri Chand is not to be idolized in anyway. Infact we are told Sri Chand did not recieve Mukhti;liberation (Bhai Gurdas ji Vaars).

If Sikhnet, Gurumstukh Singh and Guruka Singh wanted to honestly ask a question and then answer the question. They should have asked themselves, why do they have an Statue of Sri Chand on the Gurdwara property and do they take Bhai Gurdas ji Vaars as the key to Gurbani? They ask ridiculous questions to each other and then try to win over sangat by giving ridiculous answers. Only simple minded people will be fooled by this display. Gurumustukh Singh is well aware of the questions i asked him on this forum related to this topic and he dodged the questions when in discussion with me. Guruka Singh and Gurumustukh Singh have become thieves. They rob others of their understanding of Sikhi. But just read a few facebook responses underneath the video and the sangat as rightfully called both of them out on their cunning ways. Sikhs are finally waking up and standing up to manmat characters. No more favoring those that put on a pretend smile and teach against Gurbani.

I have already educating Gurumustuk Singh on the Sri Chand idol and he refuses to accept what Gurbani and Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaars tell us. You can't educate a person who has already made up his mind. This is not a learning mistake made by Sikhnet, but a mistake they consider to be a right action.