Sikhnet People And Rest Of The Panth

Sikhistan

The video titled The Negative Power of Rumour.....by Gurumustukh Singh and Guruka Singh is a perfect example of not believing everything that comes out of a person's mouth who wears Guru's Bana and wants to give the impression they are learned. Always go back to Satguru and Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaars to see what your being told is right or wrong. Satguru told us not to be sheeps. Always consult a Gursikh on a Shabad or Vaar. There are just way too many Pakhandi's today trying to teaching against Satguru's teachings. If you feel someone is teaching you something wrong about SIkhi, then best thing to do is just tell them you will have to consult Satguru first. A Gursikh will on the spot explain Gurbani to you or tell you where to find the answer from, only a pakhandi will tell you to trust them on their word.

Pajee, could you please share the pangtee with us please.

Thanks

This Shabad starts on ang 966 and on ang 967, Satguru tells us about Sri Chand. Then further in the Shabad again Sri Chand is refered to and the same is said about Sri Chand.

Here is the first reference. I recommend people listen to the Katha done of this shabad by Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj, so we are not using our manmat to understand the shabad. Here is the Katha:

audios / Katha / Puratan Katha / Sant Gurbachan Singh (Bhindran wale) / Guru Granth Sahib Larivaar Katha

Raag Ramkali--Ang-966 (Vaar-Sata & Balwand)

ਪੁਤ੍ਰੀ ਕਉਲੁ ਨ ਪਾਲਿਓ ਕਰਿ ਪੀਰਹੁ ਕੰਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਮੁਰਟੀਐ ॥

पुत्री कउलु न पालिओ करि पीरहु कंन्ह मुरटीऐ ॥

Puṯrī ka▫ul na pāli▫o kar pīrahu kanĥ murtī▫ai.

His sons did not obey His Word; they turned their backs on Him as Guru.

ਦਿਲਿ ਖੋਟੈ ਆਕੀ ਫਿਰਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਬੰਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਭਾਰੁ ਉਚਾਇਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਛਟੀਐ ॥

दिलि खोटै आकी फिरन्हि बंन्हि भारु उचाइन्हि छटीऐ ॥

Ḏil kẖotai ākī firniĥ banėh bẖār ucẖā▫iniĥ cẖẖatī▫ai.

These evil-hearted ones became rebellious; they carry loads of sin on their backs.

ਜਿਨਿ ਆਖੀ ਸੋਈ ਕਰੇ ਜਿਨਿ ਕੀਤੀ ਤਿਨੈ ਥਟੀਐ ॥

जिनि आखी सोई करे जिनि कीती तिनै थटीऐ ॥

Jin ākẖī so▫ī kare jin kīṯī ṯinai thatī▫ai.

Whatever the Guru said, Lehna did, and so he was installed on the throne.

Then here is the second reference.

ਸਿਖਾਂ ਪੁਤ੍ਰਾਂ ਘੋਖਿ ਕੈ ਸਭ ਉਮਤਿ ਵੇਖਹੁ ਜਿ ਕਿਓਨੁ ॥

सिखां पुत्रां घोखि कै सभ उमति वेखहु जि किओनु ॥

Sikẖāʼn puṯrāʼn gẖokẖ kai sabẖ umaṯ vekẖhu jė ki▫on.

Guru Nanak tested His Sikhs and His sons, and everyone saw what happened.

<a class="dict" href="http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.dictionary?Param=ਜਾਂ">ਜਾਂ ਸੁਧੋਸੁ ਤਾਂ ਲਹਣਾ ਟਿਕਿਓਨੁ ॥੪॥

जां सुधोसु तां लहणा टिकिओनु ॥४॥

Jāʼn suḏẖos ṯāʼn lahṇā tiki▫on. ||4||

When Lehna alone was found to be pure, then He was set on the throne. ||4||

Here is the katha for the below Vaar:

audios / Katha / Puratan Katha / Sant Gurbachan Singh (Bhindran wale) / Bhai Gurdas Dian Varan /

Vaar 26 Pauri 33 - Baal Jatee Hai Sirichand

This Shabad is by Bhai Gurdaas Ji in Vaars Bhai Gurdaas on Pannaa 26

bwl jqI hY isrIcMdu bwbwxw dyhurw bxwieAw]

baal jathee hai sireecha(n)dh baabaanaa dhaehuraa banaaeiaa||

Sirichand (the elder son of Guru Nanak) is celibate since childhood who has constructed the monument (in memory) of Guru Nanak.

lKmIdwshu DrmcMd poqw huie kY Awpu gxwieAw]

lakhameedhaasahu dhharamacha(n)dh pothaa hue kai aap ganaaeiaa||

Dharamchand son of Laksami Das (second son of Guru Nanak) also made display of his egotism.

mMjI dwsu bhwilAw dwqw isDwsx isiK AwieAw]

ma(n)jee dhaas behaaliaa dhaathaa sidhhaasan sikh aaeiaa||

Guru Angad’s son Dasu was made to sit on the seat of Guruship. Datu, his second son also learnt to sit in the siddh posture (both the sons were pretender to Guruship and during the time of third Guru Amar Das they tried their best to win over devotees).

mohx kmlw hoieAw caubwrw mohrI mnwieAw]

mohan kamalaa hoeiaa choubaaraa moharee manaaeiaa||

Mohan (son of Guru Amar Das) got afflicted and Mohari (the second son) lived in a lofty house and started getting served by the people.

mIxw hoAw iprQIAw kir kir qoMFk brlu clwieAw]

meenaa hoaa pirathheeaa kar kar tho(n)dtak baral chalaaeiaa||

Prithichand (son of Guru Ram Das) came out as dissembling scoundrel and using his oblique nature spread his mental sickness all round.

mhwdyau AhMmyau kir kir bymuKu puqW BaukwieAw]

mehaadhaeo aha(n)maeo kar kar baemukh puthaa(n) bhoukaaeiaa||

Mahadev (another son of Guru Ram Das) was egotist who was also led astray.

cMdn vwsu n vws bohwieAw ]33]

cha(n)dhan vaas n vaas bohaaeiaa ||33||

They all were like bamboos who though lived near sandalwood (Guru), yet could not become fragrant.(33)

Bhai Sahib Ji you shouldn't be this rude, I personally respect white sikhs and teaching of yogi harbhajan...

Instead of looking how much sikhnet has done for the community we look at their avguns..

Think twice before you slander someone, guru sahib didn't teach us to slander although they teach us to love everyone..

Sikhs have gone to far from the teachings of guru sahib and with their own intellect they're telling others that they are wrong, and i mean it..

However, if you got problem with sikhnet, contact them personally.....Once, a great gursikh said if you slander someone, 100 people will stand with you but if you praise somone not many will stand with you...

May maharaj bless us and give us the power to stand together, and may we have unity in the panth....

Kuaar hoyeh gayeh sabh, mileh gayeh

Bhul chuk Mauf#

2128, every individual who take the authority of being kathakar addressing to thousands of sangat needs to be scrutinized. If not then we are afraid we will have so many untrained selfmade people jumping in front of video promoting their man mat vichars. If you are private person or a private personal company not in prachar field then talking about them is bad and nindiya. If one runs non-profit setup solely dependent on half million sangat donations and take huge personal paycut to run this thing then surely sangat need to know their personal goals or opinions on core sikh matters. Harbajan Singh Yogi was a good guy and he did his part and not all 3ho we see agree with him after he is gone. They are suing his family in courts (both india and US) and is this thanks they gave to yogi and his family even knowing that he left 30% of his wealth to these same backstabbers?

Veer member mentioned snatan kaur being panthic and aware of sikhi beliefs. I used to believe that too until I saw her praying in ganges, doing arti and throwing water towards sun. That is good enough for me to decide not to take any spiritual advice from such person.

2128 ji, we are not against them. They are not our enemy. We are talking about how *some* like Gurka Singh misleading sikhnet by airing his self-made non-gurmat opinions by misusing sikhnet platform established by veer gurmustak. It is prime time for them to change the leadership role by appointing someone else in the space of gurkha singh as power abuse is obvious after spending so many years on sikhnet.

Iznt laserin yo fayz if it no naàchrl da saym az lazrin yo I's if u gt bad I site? . . . . . Lyk if u gt bad I syt 4m 2 non - naàchRl non genetic way? N dat

Translation: Isn't lasering your face if its not natural, the same as lasering your eyes if you got bad eyesight? . . . . . Like if you got bad eyesight from two non-natural non genetic way? And that