Video - Growing Hemp In Panjab To Help Economy?

dalsingh101

Now I'm NOT condoning drug taking here but I do find this brothers ideas for trying to solve the deep problems the Panjabi peasantry are having these days interesting.

Personally, if this guy produced products (like pencils, t shirts etc.) that were quality and competitively priced, I would support by buying them.

But don't expect me to pay over the odds for stuff please!

Thanks to Zulu of SA for sharing this.

Guest RavindaSingh

Its a shame that people get addicted to it and ruin it for everyone else cos at the end of the day it is a plant and why are they banning plants...but tbh i aint got a problem with weed as long as its used in moderation like any normal cooking thing its harmless....not that im sayin go out or get high dont get it twisted.... but seriously what was up with that nihang elder who was swearing bare lol

Hemp is used in a lot of things...paper, clothes, bags, cloths, etc. you are probably wearing hemp right now. It is a strain of the marijuana plant which cannot make you high because the amount of THC in it is so low. It is in high demand so it will surely boost punjabs economy

Its a shame that people get addicted to it and ruin it for everyone else cos at the end of the day it is a plant and why are they banning plants...but tbh i aint got a problem with weed as long as its used in moderation like any normal cooking thing its harmless....not that im sayin go out or get high dont get it twisted.... but seriously what was up with that nihang elder who was swearing bare lol

bro i believ ur refferin 2 the nihang who was "maiy da laal". It means "son of a mother", yet the documentary ppl wrote it down as "son of a b....", i guess ur panjabi aint dat gud (no offence). Mai da laal is always used in panjabi songs/movies n general talk.

wicked video tho, i guess this kinda proves, if we r gona save apna panjab, then its gonna b the foreign panjabis in western countries, comin back home. Coz ppl in panjab r too dumb n powerless. they voted the badals back in for gods sakes :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

He needs a slap, for a multitude of reasons.

Well then you need a slap too. The clothes you're

Wearing have hemp in them. So does the paper you write on. The oil that Your Parents burn in punjab has hemp so slap your parents as well. Hemp is in everything bro. It's in the paper that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is written on. So slap Bhai Gurdas Ji for writing Gurbani on Hemp paper. Educate yourself before making stupid comments

Guest RavindaSingh

bro i believ ur refferin 2 the nihang who was "maiy da laal". It means "son of a mother", yet the documentary ppl wrote it down as "son of a b....", i guess ur panjabi aint dat gud (no offence). Mai da laal is always used in panjabi songs/movies n general talk.

wicked video tho, i guess this kinda proves, if we r gona save apna panjab, then its gonna b the foreign panjabis in western countries, comin back home. Coz ppl in panjab r too dumb n powerless. they voted the badals back in for gods sakes :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Lol never heard that before its new to me.