History Of Sikh Turban - Need Information

HDSH

This gora at work is looking for information on history of Sikh Turban. I am not too familiar with this topic myself so was not able to give him a satisfactory answer. Are there any books or articles out there that I can point him to? Any other sources?

Thank you.

This gora at work is looking for information on history of Sikh Turban. I am not too familiar with this topic myself so was not able to give him a satisfactory answer. Are there any books or articles out there that I can point him to? Any other sources?

Thank you.

??? u kiddin me, there was a documentary that jus came on tv, here show that gora this

He has seen the video already and has seen wiki sources online as well.

Here is what he said in reply to that video "it is more the history of the fight for siklhs to wear the turban in UK. there is a small 2 minute history, but not alot of depth"

Any other sources?

Edit: Sikhiwiki link appears to be pretty good, I will fire that off his way. Thanks.

haha u always end up getin in argumants lol, got to admit i enjoy reading them all tho haha

bro i dont kno wats happned here on sikhsangat in the past 3 weeks, but ppl r gettin angry REALLY quickly, im on QC (Quality Control) aswel for no reason, so i dont think ive done much wrong, well according to the Moderators anyway, otherwise they wudda banned my posts. Slight witchhunt i reckon, but o well, i jus try 2 help others n speak honestly