"uk Panjabi Model, Pak Bf & Drugs!"

RebelSingh

The malesh take advantage of our sisters in the following ways:

1) Our sisters are kind and friendly, the malesh take advantage of this by becoming 'friends'

2) The malesh will talk about general things tv, music, films, shoe's, culture etc

3) Contact details are then exchanged between them as the malesh now feels he is close enough to take his next step:

4) Will now start talking about religion, questioning the girl about sikhi, he will try his best to find similarites between Sikhi and islam, the mulleh will almost surely take advantage if the girl know's nothing about Sikhi - but even then it's a trap, these mulleh want to get involved in debate because they do not care what Sikhi is, their goal is just to convert, destroy or use sikh girls

5) Slowly will start the brain washing using various methods including the dark arts of black magic, even evil spirits etc

I have witnissed all the above that I have stated, now what we strongly have to think about is what are the solutions to this malesh problem. Yes alot of these problems stem from our sisters and brother's growing up listening to bhangra party culture and not getting into Sikhi like a child should do, we got problems.

As already stated by Khalistani Singh, it would help to read as much bani as possible, especially Dasam Bani to become warriors.

The malesh take advantage of our sisters in the following ways:

1) Our sisters are kind and friendly, the malesh take advantage of this by becoming 'friends'

2) The malesh will talk about general things tv, music, films, shoe's, culture etc

3) Contact details are then exchanged between them as the malesh now feels he is close enough to take his next step:

4) Will now start talking about religion, questioning the girl about sikhi, he will try his best to find similarites between Sikhi and islam, the mulleh will almost surely take advantage if the girl know's nothing about Sikhi - but even then it's a trap, these mulleh want to get involved in debate because they do not care what Sikhi is, their goal is just to convert, destroy or use sikh girls

5) Slowly will start the brain washing using various methods including the dark arts of black magic, even evil spirits etc

I have witnissed all the above that I have stated, now what we strongly have to think about is what are the solutions to this malesh problem. Yes alot of these problems stem from our sisters and brother's growing up listening to bhangra party culture and not getting into Sikhi like a child should do, we got problems.

As already stated by Khalistani Singh, it would help to read as much bani as possible, especially Dasam Bani to become warriors.

None of that makes other people look extraordinarly bad. It just shows that our girls are extraordinarly thick, simple, gullible and mentally retarded compared to other girls.

None of that makes other people look extraordinarly bad. It just shows that our girls are extraordinarly thick, simple, gullible and mentally retarded compared to other girls.

I've never joined in with the bashing of Sikh females who get themselves into these kind of situations, but you're right. Most of the time, without wishing to sound vulgar, they are hungry for you-know-what. The last thing on their minds is their faith when things are getting hot and heavy with 'Mo'.

It's a good job our men are extremely intelligent, perceptive and wise to balance out the situation in our community.

Yes we know these things happen but instead on thinking up new words to judge/describe those involved, how about coming up with a few solutions or ideas to help the situation, we've heard it all before, the 'girls have lost the plot and have only one thing on their mind' comments are like a broken record.

It's a good job our men are extremely intelligent, perceptive and wise to balance out the situation in our community.

Yes we know these things happen but instead on thinking up new words to judge/describe those involved, how about coming up with a few solutions or ideas to help the situation, we've heard it all before, the 'girls have lost the plot and have only one thing on their mind' comments are like a broken record.

It seems this kind of comment is also one we've heard on numerous occasions as well. One of the reasons I keep well away from topics such as these as one side always take offence no matter how even-handed a person attempts to be.

In this particular situation, men's intelligence and perception is not in question. When a topic arises when it will be in question, I'll be the first to highlight the shortcomings in our brothers.

It seems this kind of comment is also one we've heard on numerous occasions as well. One of the reasons I keep well away from topics such as these as one side always take offence no matter how even-handed a person attempts to be.

In this particular situation, men's intelligence and perception is not in question. When a topic arises when it will be in question, I'll be the first to highlight the shortcomings in our brothers.

What kind of even handed attempt is this? You are slandering the Sikh females by saying,"Most of the time, without wishing to sound vulgar, they are hungry for you-know-what. The last thing on their minds is their faith when things are getting hot and heavy with 'Mo'.

What kind of even handed attempt is this? You are slandering the Sikh females by saying,"Most of the time, without wishing to sound vulgar, they are hungry for you-know-what. The last thing on their minds is their faith when things are getting hot and heavy with 'Mo'.

Is it a lie to say they are hungry for sex? My comment may have been slightly ill-judged but the topic itself is relevant, and hence my contribution towards it.

Although I suppose I should control my anger in future when contributing towards topics such as these. I attempted to camouflage my contempt for these types of females with a flippant tone but I guess I messed that up.

Back to your dirty game of bad mouthing people.

Try and read the message that lies within the message JSinghz. My point, in answer to another's point about what he saw as 'muslim tactics' to trap Sikh girls, was that the big wide world would not read what he said and think ; "my god.....these muslim men are evil". They would read his list and think ; "my god.....Sikh girls must be incredibly thick". So you see, I'm nt saying Sikh girls are stupid. Why would I ? My mother and sisters are sikh girls. The point I was making was that every minute of every day in every city in every country on earth.....you will find males trying to pull females, with lies and tricks etc. The mission is not to convert in the name of religion. The motive is to bed. These 'lists' of tactics used by muslim men only show them to be like all the other 'playerz' the world over. When other people read the lists, it doesn't make them look extraordinarly bad. It just makes the victims that fall prey to these obvious tricks look quite simple.