Introduction To Vairaag Shatak....rajah Bharthari

• 2 months later...

CV bro, even Ravan and Kans have been mentioned in gurbani, does it make them venerable in our eyes? Bharthati had a lifestyle diametrically at variance to what is prescribed for Singhs .Alas I didnot know there are so many of his supportwrs among sikhs.

CV bro, even Ravan and Kans have been mentioned in gurbani, does it make them venerable in our eyes? Bharthari had a lifestyle diametrically at variance to what is prescribed for Singhs .Alas I didnot know there are so many of his supporters among sikhs.

My point is very clear , do we not have many singhs and gursikhs since the time of our first Guru that we have to look outside for guidance?

• 2 months later...

His name is mentioned with praise, be careful with your views they do not represent sikhi, ninda of sadhu and sant will Send you to a hell, WHICHEVER SANT SADHU. We don't have the keys to sachkhand, Krishan is waheguru raam is waheguru they are all waheguru, we have been told to follow Sri guru nanak Dev Ji and they have mentioned raja bharthari so we should praise them and learn from them, that is the end of it, if you feel so strongly about OUR history then go and read ALL OF IT AND COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE. I can't beleive ive just witnessed a sikh of guru nanak Dev ji say NO to knowledge of any kind, it honestly makes me sad, it's a shame how far we are from our forefathers

The information given about raja bharthari was beautifully written thank you so much I bow to you my fellow gursikh please never give up

His name is mentioned with praise, be careful with your views they do not represent sikhi, ninda of sadhu and sant will Send you to a hell, WHICHEVER SANT SADHU. We don't have the keys to sachkhand, Krishan is waheguru raam is waheguru they are all waheguru, we have been told to follow Sri guru nanak Dev Ji and they have mentioned raja bharthari so we should praise them and learn from them, that is the end of it, if you feel so strongly about OUR history then go and read ALL OF IT AND COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE. I can't beleive ive just witnessed a sikh of guru nanak Dev ji say NO to knowledge of any kind, it honestly makes me sad, it's a shame how far we are from our forefathers

The information given about raja bharthari was beautifully written thank you so much I bow to you my fellow gursikh please never give up

Whatever you say , I feel You are an RSS guy

• 1 month later...

Bhai Mohkam Singh Ji,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Thanks for insightful topic. I have heard about Vairaag Shatak from Giani Thakur Singh's Katha, but never been able to find it. Though I found Prabodh Chandra Natak. I clicked on your shared link, it doesn't work anymore, Kindly post a link again.

• 3 years later...
  • The topic was unpinned