Ask Your Sikhi Related Questions To Sant Baba Hari Singh Ji Randhave Wale

1.can you please ask the sant that what can i do when you have been trying to find a job but your not getting any job or work and feeling bad that i should be working and seeing others work.

2.i have been trying to do simran and read bani and my mind keeps going to kaam, kord, lobhe, morh, hankar. my mind is not on bani i can help it.

3. also how can we meet god and what we have to do to meet him

That was great interview with sant hari singh randhava wale, it clears lot of misconception listen to fully- vedant -ant of vedas... it clearly states vedant = nirole atamik gyan at 9.59 ....That's what i learnt from harkhowale mahapursh which is pretty consistent all across samparda as well as i stated earlier - Vedant is science of atma-paratma.

It usually singh sabha type mindset/mindset aligned with bhausaria mentality have allergy to word " advait vedant' just because it has hindu connations because of advait vedant spiritual order by adi shankarcharya and bharma devta receiving mahavaks of vedant at the end of vedas.

Vedant its universal concept- its science of atma-paratma shared by eastern dharmas...no one dharam can claim supermacy over vedant- universal concept science of atma-paratma...just like in lay man terms - air, water, fire, earth, sky are universal things of parkriti, no one claim its ours only and put supremacy stamp on it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) is WW3 going to start soon ?

2)when will khalsa raj come (phyiscaly like land ) andwill a lot of ppl die in the making

3)in 100 years , how will sikhi look , will there bemore , less , about the same amount if sikhs , will they have knowledge boutthere sikh religon and history and believe it

4)will there be parcharaks and sants (true ones ) and good ones in 100 years

Thanks everyone for their interesting Questions. Baba ji has a really busy schedule and Baba ji will be answering the questions on May 14th after that video will be shortly uploaded. Please no debates here. Purely Questions.

Thanks.

By the way I Just uploaded raagmala Katha which was done on same day of slok m9 katha but the original video I posted for Slok M9 is missing raagmala because somebody recorded it from TV and the broadcasting time was over when raagmala katha started. here is the rest of the part

Also today evening baba ji did amazing katha when word Lakshmi came while he was doing katha of Sooraj Parkash Granth and thgen Baba ji had to explore on Lakshmi ( Maya) in details. I will be posting that Katha Soon.

You can subscribe to my channel here http://www.youtube.com/user/SUNNYLOVEKIRTAN

How to bring jaagrath back in Punjab?

What is the best way to approach Khalistan?

Sikhs live both spiritual and worldly lives but how do we prevent ourselves from becoming too worldly? (for example going to watch a film ect, are doing these things okay as Sikhs?)

One common method is to "say" WAHE when you inhale and "say" GURU when you exhale. Saying GURU when you exhale is possible, but how can you "say" WAHE when you inhale (as you cannot make a sound with your voice when inhaling)? Is WAHE supposed to be said in the mind, and GURU out loud?

Taking it further, when doing mool mantar jap, are there any similar techniques (breathing / timing etc) for reciting the moolmantar?

Can Sant Ji go into a bit more detail about the 4 types of mukti avasthas? What is the difference and which is the highest? How are they acheived?

For a beginner, while doing paath, what is the best thing to concentrate on (the meaning, pronounciation, just listening etc)?

In the diary of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj (Rara Sahib), they say that Gurbani are like paisa, Jap Ji Sahib are like Rupees, Mool Mantar is like Gold coins and Gurmantar is like diamonds. Please can Baba Ji clarify / go into more detail as to why there is a difference between them? This is because we are (commonly) taught that Gurbani/Moolmantar,Gurmantar are the same.