Ask Your Sikhi Related Questions To Sant Baba Hari Singh Ji Randhave Wale

Advait Vedant = Ant of Vedas- tat nichor of all vedas- there is no manmat in vedant. Yes there are lot of things in vedas which is contary to gurmat in vedas but vedant which is tat nichor of vedas does not have manmat but only tat gyan...!!!!!!!!!!

Are we saying sikh teachings and vedanta are same in essence. In my view not at all. Guru gobind singh ji created khalsa

and we partake pahul from one bata thus eliminating notion of caste system.

Advait vedanta supports caste system. Sikhism is a practical religion wherein institution of khalsa is the most important milstone.

Khalsa abolished caste system, fought agianst tyranny and put the invaders on the run. Where were the followers of

vedanta when muslims were taking their sisters and daughters to bazaars of kabul. These spiritualists had no heart

to face them and they just looked the other way as if they have seen nothing.

Sikhi is just not spirituality alone.It is not a religion of pujaris of maths ( Maths are big temples where vedanta is taught).Our Gurus knew that only spirituality is not going to help downtrodden people.That is why most important instituion of kahlsa was created.had it not been a khalsa creation sikhism by now would have lost its existence.

i am not against any religion. But sikhi is not same as vedanta.

8. What's the gatti of krishan and ram chandar ji? Are they mukht? Are they in sachkhand? Are they karak bhramgyani avtars?

9. Can only sikh get salvation/mukhti or get to sachkhand? What happened to all the saints before sikh dharam? did they get mukhti/went to sachkhand?

12. What was the legal system in khalsa raj in the past? What should be legal system- basic legal frame work for khalsa raj? Are we against death penalty or for?

13. What's the gurmat view on euthanasia, person on life support?..should plug be removed if its not natural breathing or put on so person can breath artificially?

Also are Jesus and Muhammad both in sachkhand.

No need to ask anyone about krishan. Read gyaan khand pauri of japji sahib and you'll see clearly that krishna and the countless other krishnas reside in gyaan khand.

Another point, krishna has been praised and downright condemened and insulted showing that krishna must have been a powerful being with avastha, but certainly not anywhere near pooran avastha or highest destinaton of sachkhand.

No need to ask anyone about krishan. Read gyaan khand pauri of japji sahib and you'll see clearly that krishna and the countless other krishnas reside in gyaan khand.

Another point, krishna has been praised and downright condemened and insulted showing that krishna must have been a powerful being with avastha, but certainly not anywhere near pooran avastha or highest destinaton of sachkhand.

I agree Krishan cannot be in Sachkhand, however I have heard Sant Jagjit Singh say that Krishan is God and where ever he goes it is Sach Khand. Perhaps Neo Singh can clarifiy this point.

This is the stuff that I meant in my earlier posts that is not Gurmat. How can Krishan be in Sach Khand when Guru Gobind Singh Jee in Sri Dasam Granth writes:

ਏਕ ਸਿਵ ਭਏ ਏਕ ਗਏ ਏਕ ਫੇਰ ਭਏ ਰਾਮਚੰਦ੍ਰ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਕੇ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਭੀ ਅਨੇਕ ਹੈਂ ॥

A Shiva was born, he passed away, another Shiva was born again (such gods took birth several times and expired), Likewise there have been many incarnations of Ramchandra and Krishna.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਅਰੁ ਬਿਸਨ ਕੇਤੇ ਬੇਦ ਔ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੇਤੇ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਸਮੂਹਨ ਕੈ ਹੁਇ ਹੁਇ ਬਿਤਏ ਹੈਂ ॥

There have been many Brahmas and Vishnus; Many Vedas, Pura1).as and a multitude of Simrities were composed but they all passed away.