Sant Baba Ranjit Dandrianwala

Fateh

Just been on youtube watchin some sikhi vids and i must say after watching mr ranjit singhs vids i really am starting to dislike this individual.

I havnt met him nor do i know of his background but to me a sant does not proclaim him self to be a sant and does not have a massive enterouge. Were does he live and is he a wealthy man. Does he earn from his travels.

I would like to give him a chance so please prove me wrong if i am. But the mans aoura and shabaah just doesnt do it for me.

My rants now over

Fateh

Do your background research first and attend their deevans personally before judging anyone including sant baba ranjit singh dandrianwale. This thread should be closed as it will just lead to a debate between those who like sant je and those who don't so benthi to mods/admin please close this thread. Thank you

Because of his kirtan, so many people in India have taken Amrit and moved away from womanizing and drugs. Not one of us could go into India and do this. We spy on the homes of others, yet our own home is filled to the top with filth. We are worse than animals, yet we judge those, who have led so many on the Path of Sikhi.

If in the past he has made a mistake, then count how many mistakes we have made. Don't start counting because you will be up for weeks. If we spy on others, who is focusing on our jeevan? He attaches people to Satguru, tells them to take Amrit, to follow Rehat, step on Gurmat and dont look back.

I really don't listen to his diwans....but what i have heard.....from him and others who listen to him is .........allll is Akal, Akal.

And why does he have a jatha? Because he has a lot of friends who are also on the path of Sikhi. They have a desire to meet Akal Purakh and with Sadh Sangat the meeting takes place. :biggrin2:

If he tells you to take your Kakkar off, worshipping idols is okay then we have something to be concerned about or teaches against the Gurmat practice of Bibek. Until then, play one of his diwan off youtube and do simran with him.

Because of his kirtan, so many people in India have taken Amrit and moved away from womanizing and drugs. Not one of us could go into India and do this. We spy on the homes of others, yet our own home is filled to the top with filth. We are worse than animals, yet we judge those, who have led so many on the Path of Sikhi.

If in the past he has made a mistake, then count how many mistakes we have made. Don't start counting because you will be up for weeks. If we spy on others, who is focusing on our jeevan? He attaches people to Satguru, tells them to take Amrit, to follow Rehat, step on Gurmat and dont look back.

I really don't listen to his diwans....but what i have heard.....from him and others who listen to him is .........allll is Akal, Akal.

And why does he have a jatha? Because he has a lot of friends who are also on the path of Sikhi. They have a desire to meet Akal Purakh and with Sadh Sangat the meeting takes place. :biggrin2:

If he tells you to take your Kakkar off, worshipping idols is okay then we have something to be concerned about or teaches against the Gurmat practice of Bibek. Until then, play one of his diwan off youtube and do simran with him.

Well said Bhai Sahib. Baba Ranjit Singh may not be perfect (i.e mistake of birthday party, and I may not agree with his wearing colourful Bana and Dastars) but he has joined people to Sikhi and got them to turn away from falsehood.

I don't know who you are, but one time a few people asked me if I was onlyfive on sikhsangat.com, I had no idea who that was.

His group/jatha have made probably nearly 1 million people amritdhari (last figures were 700,000 people, but such is his influence, i'd not be suprised if its top a million tho). People have accused him of have kacchi bani/Weak kirtan, but who cares? Why cant gurbani be simplified and broken down, when explained to normal human beings, especially lost ones. Look at his programmes, they r ALWAYS packed to the max, then there is a fantastic bit, where sangat who have just taken amrit, r revealed n sat in the middle, and usually, its LOADS!! People like him are sensational, his programmes r in simple panjabi, thats why ordinary cocounts in the west can listen 2 him. I love his stories, particularly the stories about massa ranghar and the one about how important ur mum is, and he told a story about a ignorant son, and his 1 eyed mum who'd lost an eye, it was such a moving story. Turns out tho the story is a singapore/malayasian make-believe story, but it makes the point of how much our mums do for us.

like its already been mentioned on here, yes he has made huge mistake earliy in his career, but who hasnt??? Jus cos he's famous, and its on recorded tv/internet thats why it will always haunt him and be brought up, over and over again. Hes a better sikh than i will ever be, so thats why he can be forgiven by a loser like me.

heres a little bit of the massa ranghar/mehtab singh/sukha singh story, HUUURRRRRR

Did anyone see the smagams from the Midlands last year? I saw one particular programme online (I think it was on the Sikh Channel website) and Baba Ji related a story about a Singh in Dubai who had hit tough times health-wise. I won't ruin the ending as it really is a wonderful, goosebump-inducing story that sent shivers down my spine.

It goes to show you must always do your research.

700,000 people amritdhari wow that is amazing.

i presume ur referring to me, but yea, i find it astonishing that he has inspired so many, and he even had the humility to say that during the rajoana campaign in march/april, that a few particular jail inmates were trying to keep kesh/sikhi but cudnt under his advice/influence, but when they met the babbar sher - balwant singh rajoana (KLF) in prison, they were inspired to keep their kesh/sikhi, as they reffered 2 rajoana as "baba ji". Ranjit Singh from this u can see, is not big headed either, genuine panth da sevadaar.