Managing Our Beards :)

Depth

Guru Fateh

I am an 18 year old guy with a handsome beard and a mooch.. Although i loove my mooch its getting out of control and longer day by day.. It has started to conquer my upper lip, i guess it likes to hang out there all the time :D .. Anyways, its quite a task to eat and avoid getting myself laughed at by my friends because of the food stuck all over.. I laugh it off, but its quite embarrassing. Some people are so good at managing it, i mess up cus im an amateur i guess. Please tell me, what should i do, should i use hair spray to keep it in place? Does that have any side effects? Also do you guys use gel, or hair fixer to fix your beards?? Please do leave a reply, with the brands you use and if their are any side effects of using hair products on our lovely beards. Thanks !! :)

Guru Fateh

I am an 18 year old guy with a handsome beard and a mooch.. Although i loove my mooch its getting out of control and longer day by day.. It has started to conquer my upper lip, i guess it likes to hang out there all the time :D .. Anyways, its quite a task to eat and avoid getting myself laughed at by my friends because of the food stuck all over.. I laugh it off, but its quite embarrassing. Some people are so good at managing it, i mess up cus im an amateur i guess. Please tell me, what should i do, should i use hair spray to keep it in place? Does that have any side effects? Also do you guys use gel, or hair fixer to fix your beards?? Please do leave a reply, with the brands you use and if their are any side effects of using hair products on our lovely beards. Thanks !! :)

Try to brush your mustache to the side, using your fingers (or a brush if it is nearby) anytime you feel it getting in the way if your lips. If you do this often enough, your mustache will start to naturally stay sticking out to the side and clear of your lips/mouth. It's become a habit for me to instinctively do this quite often

It might take a while for this to have any affect

Alternatively, fixer would help

Pick one hand to curl your much to the side. I use my right hand and for my left much I use my index finger to stroke the top and my thumb to stroke the bottom of the much. Keep your index finger on the outside and your thumb on the inside.

You do the same for your right much - right index finger on the top (but slightly further outside) and your right thumb below slightly closer to the nose. That way your muchan will curve upwards. If you put oil on it you can curl them up but I don't do that lol, i just do it to get my muchan on the side.

It's always best to the above steps with the right posture.  You must always insure that your right foot is firmly planted on the floor and your left foot above the ground (a chair is perfect).  Your left hand should be sitting on your left hip and your head should be slightly tilted to the right while you adjust your musch.

Also remember it's always better to practice technique in the presence of your in-laws.

Hope this was helpful and please let us know how it played out.

It's always best to the above steps with the right posture.  You must always insure that your right foot is firmly planted on the floor and your left foot above the ground (a chair is perfect).  Your left hand should be sitting on your left hip and your head should be slightly tilted to the right while you adjust your musch.

Also remember it's always better to practice technique in the presence of your in-laws.

Ha ha ha!!!!

It's always best to the above steps with the right posture. You must always insure that your right foot is firmly planted on the floor and your left foot above the ground (a chair is perfect). Your left hand should be sitting on your left hip and your head should be slightly tilted to the right while you adjust your musch.

:lol2:

It's always best to the above steps with the right posture. You must always insure that your right foot is firmly planted on the floor and your left foot above the ground (a chair is perfect). Your left hand should be sitting on your left hip and your head should be slightly tilted to the right while you adjust your musch.

lol.. Also make sure you have a serious look on your face.