Homosexuality

SGGS doesn't say anything about Big bang and evolution either ! it must not be true then , isn't it ?

you got that amazing thing in your skull ? use it for godsake !

When you have nothing virtuous to add to a discussion, you make it personal. Your in a vicious cycle of self destruction. I wish someone could smack some sense into you, but there has to be a willingness from your part to understand why the smack came. The people on this forum that favor your way of thinking, will never tell you to change your attitude. IF you just change your attitude, maybe you will be able to understand what others are saying. I know you think this forum is a big joke and you just come here to mess with people, but life lessons come from all over the places. The wise ones pick up on them and engrave it in their mind not to be foolish again.

I can present you both sides of this arguement and show you how your making big mistakes from understanding this discussion. You on the other hand cound't understand one sentence i made and the member Kaljugi had to explain it to you, but i still doubt you understand kaljugi's explanation.

In order to discuss with another on any topic make sure you know the other sides arguement before coming in. If you don't, then how can you even know who is right and who is wrong. All you did with this discussion is make things up as you went, without taking into consideration on how logical your argument is.

And before you enter into Sikhi discussion, make sure you know what Sikhi is. Honestly on this topic you are lost. And are just replying as your emotions influence you too.

Lastly i don't hate homosexuals and i don't hate heterosexuals. Now ask yourself, why is he putting heterosexuals in the same category?

This discussion summarizes the modern Sikh state of mind.. "lets find something pointless to squabble about"

Watch man city v man u if u got nothing better on.

Ps funny how its always the same folk too :D

That was a crap game. Damn Vincent Kompany

That was a crap game. Damn Vincent Kompany

What? ur a yank init?! wat u doin watchin football? Anyways my yank friend, the game may have seemed dull 2 u, coz u may not understand how football works/wat stage in the season we r at. The winner of this game will probably go on n win the title, so there was an air of caution from both, oh n by the way, UTD SUCK, dur fitteh moo theray fergie.

^ the folks here ::

I do consider it foolish to come here and speak everything about homosexuality . In 4 years or so , I myself will have to hook up with a girl . I don't see any other option now because I am only son of my parents . I am considerate enough to not land them in this entire mess ..

I think its just a couple of years before I land myself in this ordinary , nothing special about grihast jeevan .

ALSO , I find attitude of some people here nauseating .. The fella who said "even heteros think sex is icky but do it for sake of grihast jeevan" . As if people are just a sex machine !

The fact that religious clergy is obsessed with people's sex life is disturbing ... Heteros would do world a bit favor for not "breeding" for the sake of grihast jeevan (sugar coated word for 'reproduction') .. we got enough people on this planet already !

When you have nothing virtuous to add to a discussion, you make it personal. Your in a vicious cycle of self destruction. I wish someone could smack some sense into you, but there has to be a willingness from your part to understand why the smack came. The people on this forum that favor your way of thinking, will never tell you to change your attitude. IF you just change your attitude, maybe you will be able to understand what others are saying. I know you think this forum is a big joke and you just come here to mess with people, but life lessons come from all over the places. The wise ones pick up on them and engrave it in their mind not to be foolish again.

I can present you both sides of this arguement and show you how your making big mistakes from understanding this discussion. You on the other hand cound't understand one sentence i made and the member Kaljugi had to explain it to you, but i still doubt you understand kaljugi's explanation.

In order to discuss with another on any topic make sure you know the other sides arguement before coming in. If you don't, then how can you even know who is right and who is wrong. All you did with this discussion is make things up as you went, without taking into consideration on how logical your argument is.

And before you enter into Sikhi discussion, make sure you know what Sikhi is. Honestly on this topic you are lost. And are just replying as your emotions influence you too.

Lastly i don't hate homosexuals and i don't hate heterosexuals. Now ask yourself, why is he putting heterosexuals in the same category?

All I see is rant ! :biggrin2:

What? ur a yank init?! wat u doin watchin football? Anyways my yank friend, the game may have seemed dull 2 u, coz u may not understand how football works/wat stage in the season we r at. The winner of this game will probably go on n win the title, so there was an air of caution from both, oh n by the way, UTD SUCK, dur fitteh moo theray fergie.

Lololololol it was a crap game because united lost, I know exactly what was going on, I try and watch as many premier and la liga games as I can....and Lotta people here watch soccer/football. Hard to watch games here though, gotta go on these mad sketchy sites with crap quality to watch em

SGGS doesn't say anything about Big bang and evolution either ! it must not be true then , isn't it ?

you got that amazing thing in your skull ? use it for godsake !

u stupid , GURU JI said everythingstarted with gods name , science calls it bang bang , then it continued and evovled expaneded from there but it all started from one , sciencesay the same , GURU JI says there are miliions and millions of planets and universes , science says the same

atheistrbeoming sikh due to how great our religon is , but ppl lik u just doubt in sikhi or dont hv that much gyan