Sarbloh Bibek According To Taksal

It seems the old singhs of Taksaal are still keeping the orginal sikhi alive

Sorry I don't mean to nit pick but

If original sikhi can be only "confined" to sarbloh bibek...then Vahiguroo help us.

It's recommended but its not mandatory as - sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa bhindranwale 'teacher/murshid'- sant gyani sunder singh ji bhindranwale or his predecessors didn't keep "sarbloh bibek"

Sorry veer, i didn't get your question. I thought below are daily kriya of human's life regardless of dharam or beleifs.

Ishnaan, brushing teeth, combing hair.

I am just trying to understand, are you implying the need to keep sarbloh bibek is same or as significant as human daily kriya to do ishnan, brushing teeth or combing hair?

Please clarify? I am confused.

• 6 months later...

in every Gurdwara i see moneh, alcoholics and drug takers make the langar. Those that distribute it are also of the same. Thats why its better to avoid langar. The women are also similarly full of negative attributes. This is an indication of the poor work done by the Gurdwara committee. So long as the speakers are at fulll blast in the main hall and the langar is noisey they say yes we are doing a good job.

• 1 month later...

Those that want to move to Sarbloh Bibek, you are on the right track. First thing to do is completely cut out eating out. No restuarants, unless Amritdharis are the only cooks. If thats difficult at first, then only go to restuarants where vegatarian food is offered. Then slowly move away from them as well. Packaged goods.....be very careful which factory these are made in. If it says made in a factory where eggs were used, then don't buy it. If you don't do your Banis and then move toward Sarbloh Bibek, you will notice that your health is getting better, but spiritually you will have very little progress. If we eat healthy then we can progress in our jeevans faster because the mind is more clear and won't be as lazy. If you feed your body junk, then that is what you will become......same goes for mind, feed it junk and it becomes junk.

Those that work out vigouriously don't also need to eat heavy food. You need food that is healthy....filled with the nutrients the body needs without the junk. It is a myth when you are woking out that you need heavy foods. All you need to do is increase the amount of meals you have a day, so the body is getting enough food to keep functioning.

A place to start for some......cut out energy drinks......thats a huge drain on your jeevan and horrible for the body.

Another vegan sikh eh? Where'd you find that answer, not from the guru huh??

Khanne Bakre, protein peeke tubakk chukde!