Is This The Best Vaar?

WJKK WJKF

Hey guys i was jus watching a panjabi movie, called "Jatt Jeona Mohr" and i came across this AMAZING song/geet/vaar watever u wanna call it, but its out of this world!!

It is sung by a very famous panjabi singer, Late Surjit Bhindrakhia. Ive been looking all over the internet for the offical mp3 of it from the movie soundtrack, and couldnt find it, so i decided 2 search all over youtbe for the best quality of this song, and this is the one. So i jus ripped it off youtube, and converted it into mp3. i havnt stopped listening to it, wicked wicked vaar/poem/story. it starts from the start of the video, till 3:58, after that it returns 2 the actual movie, so u can ignore the rest of the video after that.

The whole point of dhadis/vaaran were to fill up sikhs/akalis/nihangs etc with pride/courage during dharam yudh, and not to mention educate people of our glorious shaheeds. Kuldeep Manak/Amar Singh Chamkila were the one's who excelled in this field, but this particular song is as good as anything ive heard.

So i thought i'd share this with every1 else.

Surjit Bhindrakhia with his bulandh awaaz/Great voice really makes it go up 1000 notches, so If any1 wud like this on mp3, as i have ripped it onto mp3 format, jus personal message me ur email addresses and i will send any of u this fantastic song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sp6ISx4l4s

enjoy

(Note to MODS: Please keep this on "Whats Happening" Section, i would like everyone 2 see/hear this video)