Help! I Need Guidance To The Right Path!

Guest 51nep

waheguru ji.................he's probabaly convincing u to convert to his religion...................that's for sure...he seems to be a good speaker and you a good listener....it seems like he speaks and you are impressed.......the problem here is your lack of info of your own "unique" and the best religion.........

ask him questions about the lackings in his religion......

1. what will he get when he gets into the heaven? - good food, meat, servants, apsara, life full of leisure and pleasure....ik kaam te vikaran bhari life ...............wait for his answer and then tell him you don't want any of these things.......because these can be bought by money even on earth.......and then ask him what will heaven have for you apart for these things............?

well...these are just the communication skills......but you can effectively use them only if you have enough knowledge of your own religion.........

tell him why Guru Nanak Dev ji went to mecca..........there are couple of sakhis on this.....one when guru sahib went to do namaz with king and his vazir and the other one when mecca moved in whichever direction guru sahib moved his charan..............i am sure you know these sakhis........as we have been listening these since childhood......

2. tell him a gursikh doesn't care about heaven or hell, even mukti......coz heaven is at the foot of a gursikh.....as a member said above...a gursikh only logs for sachkhand.......for a gursikh heaven is on earth while he's alive if he has his Guru's charan preeti....sikh asks for nothing else than guru sahib's charan preeti....

raj na chahon, mukt na chahon,

man preet charan kamlare

3. tell him about the shaheeedis of our Guru sahiban and other sikh shaheeds.......tell him the sakhi of bhai Taru Singh ji, Baba Banda Singh Bahadur, Bhai Mani Singh ji, tell him about Guru Gobind Singh ji and panj pyare......there are endless.........Sikhism is the answer of every religion......

4. ask him muslims thing that allh resides in the sevenths akash......but for sikhism, Guru ji made it easy because God is everywhere...you don'y need to go to satwe aasman or heaven for that.............we don't have to do any killings to get mukti.............sikhs have equal rights for women.....so kyom manda aakhiaye, jit jame raajan...

there so much......you read book on Guru Nanak Dev ji's physical life.....and give him one to read ad then talk.......

Tell him Sikhism teaches us to sacrifice our self and family for religion , not killing others.......

Stand up and give him answers....don\t just keep listening to him.......interupt him, ask questions and then explain the point from sikhism point of view and give examples by telling sakhis.....

you can read many sakhis under sakhi section on this site..........

waheguru ji bhala karan

here are sum links iv uploaded a while ago, scroll down on the first link, until u get to the "rebuttals" to islam etc.. (all documents are inclusive with quotes from quran and haditths.)

the second link is from the first link if u scroll down etc. and its just to get u started..

1. http://www.scribd.com/SikhSangat

2. http://www.scribd.com/doc/39555532/Rebuttal-to-10-Challenges-for-Sikhism-1

i suggest to you, that you say to the muslim guy, yea, islam is a beautiful religion. but i cannot bow down to a religion that says "its ok to have women of the right hand" aka sex slaves, and that its leaver (mohammed) justifies a child marrage.

here are some links for you..

READ THEM.. AFTER READING THESE, NO MUSLIM WILL EVER BE ABLE TO SAY CRAP to you :)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/39555486/Introduction-to-Islamic-Hygiene <<- this is the jokesest one...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/39555369/Slave-Girls-as-Sexual-Property-in-the-Quran

http://www.scribd.com/doc/39555362/Why-Did-Mohammed-Get-So-Many-Wives

http://www.scribd.com/doc/39555369/Slave-Girls-as-Sexual-Property-in-the-Quran

http://www.scribd.com/doc/39555478/How-the-Vatican-Created-Islam <-- How-the-Vatican-Created-Islam, it cud be true!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/39555392/Tafsir-jizya <<--- from a saudi arabia approved web site translation of quran.

ULTIMATELY, they can say what they like.. we as sikhs can never bow to a religion that says these things in their holy book.

lastly, guru nanak dev G did go to mecca. its in bhai gurdaas Gz vaara. they went there, and go into mecca with their writings (gurbani) under their arm, which the muslims thought was the quran.

guru G went there to see whats reely islam all about. they went there, and stayed there for a lil while. the locals didnt want Guru G to go from there as the locals believed that godhimself spoke through guru nanak dev G. in mecca, and to all muslims, guru G was known as pir nanak shah. so, guru G stayed there for as long as they felt right. then wen guru G was gona go, the locals said leave somthing here in mecca to remember you by.. so guru naanak dev g left their jore (shoes) there. and the keeper of the main mecca place, then kept guru Gs jore in the kabba. so the entire muslim population for a while, was worshiping guru nanak dev Gs feet!. then when the keeper of the ka'abba duty was over, after a number of years, he took guru nanak devv Gs jore home with him. you can still see the jore to this day with the muslim guys family.

please, dont worry. all the answers will come to you. have sharda in guru G. and do ardaas that you get the soji. :)

fateh

WJKK WJKF

Brothers and sisters I need your help, I fear I am leaving the path of righteousness.

I have a muslim friend and he keeps telling me about Islam and it all just seems to make sense.

He told me that Guru Nanak dev ji was a muslim and went to Mecca, is this true?!!

He also said in Islam only muslims go to heaven, but in Sikhism it says you just need to be a good person.

Is any of this true, I need to know before its too late!

and, heaven and hell are not perminent places.. as per sikhi. if u be good, you get rewarded in heaven. if bad, u get lashes in hell. then u get chuked back into the cycle of life. and have to get outta it again.

we aim to have no karam whatsoever. so we skip the que, (as we have nothing to be weighed out by dharam raj, so dharaj raj dont know what to do, and just lets you through.) we must go through heaven, and mearge with that singular jort. god. heaven n hell are not permimant places. which uni are u in??

what else makes sense to you that he is saying?? read and hear stories of converted people and why they converted out of islam.

btw, lets not forget in islam, womrn are worth 4 cows. and only half worth of a man

Dont get manipulated or brainwashed by anybody. If anybody from any other religion came to you and said the same thing, you would probably want to change to that religion too thinking it makes sense.

You need to do your own research as obviously you do not know enough about Sikhi. Why are you researching another religion when god has given you your own?

Dont get diverted like i did, its not worth it. And when everything is destroyed then you will realise that the only true righteous way is Sikhi.

It may seem like you are not gaining anything from Sikhi, but thats only because you dont want to, and your mann is easily distracted to other ways rather than the truth.

It may seem like all rosy and lovely what he is saying, but honestly its not.

Are you a girl or guy? Believe in yourself only, why would god have given you birth in a sikh family if you were to change it. You will only hurt and make things worse for yourself if you leave sikhi and thats my promise.