Its Back

Guest singh

Guest singh

WJKK WJI have a problem i had this problem before to but it controled it but now it is back . masterbation .before i couldnt control it at all but ten i proggressed and controlled it for 5 months and then it came back and from there I did like like every month or two month and now its like every week . its not like i cant control it . i can control it even when im nott in the mood i want to go . <banned word filter activated> ? is my mind evil , that even uncouncisly it picks masterbation over all other things to do ? if i read a book of shaheeds or do naam simran it goes away but lately i hvent been doing alot ofstuff which i did when controlled it for 5 months . also i hate doing it , right after i did it i feel like killing myslef or going anmrtishuk or doing a lot of paat , nver to do it agan but fail and do it again and then have the same feelings again . i hate it , idont feel pleasure , i sort of feel relief likewhen u go to the washroom and empty our your system sort of like that . i even screm at my mind tell it to go fak off n shyt and thn i see girls at skool da sluts i mean and they fakn add to my problem -_- fak man i need to w8 10 years till marriage and i am stuck wit sluts -_- . i feel like punching them or slappingthem across da face for how they dressing . i dont feel plaesure as mentioned above , i hate it , i dont no y i do it ? i still have da same thoughts , i still do paat 3/7 nitnem, want to kill indiara gandhi if she ever came infrontof me , go to gurduara , listen to dharmic songs etc ... but y do i do masterbation !? does all the kaam build p or somethn and releases , is it natural ( i dont like it ) <banned word filter activated> am i supposed to do . i hv a busy schedule to ,but STILL I FIND TIME TO DO THIS !!! is it still bad to masterbate if ur mind is not looking at it in a plearaful kaami way but rather lik going to da washroom .i mean killing a persons bad but for wat reason have u killd and wat if its a gud reason , wat bout if u use this wit masterbation like its bad but ur not doin it for sexualdesirebut for other puropses , pretty hard to do masterbation with out sexual desire . also i have a lot of kaam at nite , well its less right ow but before man i was kaami at night , so much lust just came out of nowhere . <banned word filter activated> .i am thinking of becoming detached to women lik look athem as my sisters and now giv them dirty looks but i am afarid wat if i become gay! and dont like women anymore then im screwed -_-.! will this happens , anyways maharaj ji can help anyone and can do anything u jus need to hav faith in him . can any answer the questions i posted thanks for your help and can u also help me wit dis problem lik giv me a few tips on how to get better .

Thank-You

Guest lowest of low

A a great sikh once told me when you do this deed its what you are thinking off effects your mind. However the deed is natural to every human being male and female. The singh told me that it can happen like twice a month because the body needs to stimulate that feeling but it should be purely physical and the mind should be clean. When growing up the hormones are playing up more so its perfectly natural but you need to control your mind rather than just the urge. Make sure your mind is connected with guruji all the time.

Baji if your serious about this, give me a massage, ill tell you how i controlled it and Guru kirpa have been free of this for 3 years

To be honest I think that'll only exacerbate the problem, depending on which way our brother swings.

:blush2:

HAHAAH OMG!!! HAHAAHAH

i see girls at skool da sluts i mean and they fakn add to my problem -_- fak man i need to w8 10 years till marriage and i am stuck wit sluts -_- .

I'm sorry but how do you even find those kind of women attractive? I just will never understand you men. lol If this is what you're like now and you dont make effort to change yourself through naam and bani you will only get worse. So, you'll become a horrible husband for any singhni. You should think about how much of a loser you look when you do lustful things.

A a great sikh once told me when you do this deed its what you are thinking off effects your mind. However the deed is natural to every human being male and female. The singh told me that it can happen like twice a month because the body needs to stimulate that feeling but it should be purely physical and the mind should be clean. When growing up the hormones are playing up more so its perfectly natural but you need to control your mind rather than just the urge. Make sure your mind is connected with guruji all the time.

That's rubbish. A real singh/singhni is unaffected by kaam. That sikh should not use their weaknesses as an excuse and justify why it is ok for everyone else to do such a disgusting lowly act.

Forgive me. It was like dangling a carrot in-front of a rabbit. I had to bite. :biggrin2:

Not sure what is more inappropriate in a thread about masterbation, Kuljugi. The 'massage' comment or what you just said ^

Nah, but seriously, to the original poster : Its time to get married fella. Its time to get a firm grip on the matter.....time to take the matter into your own hand....and get married. There are actually proven health benefits of masterbating....such as a lowering of risk of testicular cancer, but you have to weigh that against unproven health risks such as going blind or needing glasses. My advice is to get married. Settle down....start a family. Whatevers happened in the past, just get a tissue and wipe it clean. Start afresh. Get married.