@ Singh559 I'm impressed, wow! Did u come up with that all by yourself, or were you assisted by @garch?! Nevertheless, lets go with it. Unlike the Joker, l do not want to see the world burn......just "HINDU OCCUPIED INDIA". You need people like me, because you and your like just don't have the stomach for it!! Tough decisions will have to be made, sacrifices will have to be made and much innocent blood will have to be spilled.......do YOU have the heart for it?....I doubt it very much! INQUALAAB IN PUNJAB....RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA!.......

Yep ur right I don't have the stomach for killing innocents in the name of waheguru or khalistan, nor do I think it will/should be achieved in this way.. I'd rather make a concerted effort to show punjab dwellers the beauty of gurmat - like I said earlier for a case for khalistan to exist the majority of Punjab living people have to want it and right now they don't, forcing it on them would put the rulers on par with the Taliban.

The sword can be used to take the perpetrators of 84 to task.. it can also be used free sikhs from the shackles of tyranny.. but right now not enough people over their care, you would have more a case for declaring khalistan in wolverhampton.

ye i agree wit da above statement , lots ofblood will be spilled , i think less then 10% will be left in punjab if we get khalistan

So we need to go through the biggest holocaust in history? I know this will offend a few warped folks but I prefer how things are now then wat ur suggesting.

ur gonna need to start schools and in those schools , teach gurbani , gurbani urth , history of sikh , etc .... then u wont need to point a gun at the pepleto make them werturbans and recite paat .

You'll achieve the promised land without letting a shot off if u can do this on a wide scale - somthin us westerners can easily support!

KARKOOSINGH23, on 06 May 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

ur gonna need to start schools and in those schools , teach gurbani , gurbani urth , history of sikh , etc .... then u wont need to point a gun at the pepleto make them werturbans and recite paat .

My friend, nobody is suggesting forcibly making people wear dastaar or recite gurbaani. However, l was in Punjab last month and was shocked to see an acute increase in the amount of "liqueur stores and tobacco stands", in comparison to the previous year. In a free Sikh state, such items would be outlawed in public and restricted/confined to licensed premises such as hotels, much like in places such as Dubai.

@Singh559 No war in history has been waged, without the loss of innocent lives. That said, military force is not the only solution. Knowledge and education are just as important, along with activism in press/media and politics. Maybe, we should also be having more offspring to boost our low population!! Radical l know, but just the kind of " train of thought" that we should be considering. Any, please continue the debate......and long live the KHALSA....FREE PUNJAB ZINDABAAD!!!!!

Fateh

Wow, Mr Inq. Please be aware that your comming across pretty talibanish. Third parties view this forum (i assume), and this doesnt give a correct view of our fight for freedom (khalistan or not).

Hindus, muslims, christians etc and bollywood are not the enemy, the enemy of sikhs are SIKHS. we have fancy big gurdwara and no gurbani santhyia, only open for busniness on sunday (uk). I live in an area that has a mixture of all religions quoted previously. On specific days i see young muslim kids in big groups going for santhyia on quran. This is NOT a sight you see for sikh let alone hindus. We need education on sikhi before any politics whatsoever. Start with foundation then put a dome on it.

To me khalistan is were you me and everyone lives weather it be uk or usa or india. Start in your local area and promote sikhi to our children and adults. and watch sikhi flourish.

Fateh

@garch

Fateh........My friend, comments made in ignorance are neither wise or admirable! You refer me to a prior posting where l stated that Hindus, Muslims, Christians etc were the enemy! You CAN NOT because l never have done! I respect all faiths and they are all welcome in a Khalsa Republic.....as long as they respect our laws, such as no alcohol/tobacco etc can be sold or used in our holy cities such as Amritsar! Bollywood is a cancer that perpetuates the notion that, all of us are hindustani! I for one will never class myself as or proclaim to be an indian, let alone hindustani! I state that l am a Punjabi when asked about ethnicity!

Also, l believe that you should peruse my previous postings a bit more meticulously because l think that you have not read them carefully enough.

Fateh.

I respect all faiths and they are all welcome in a Khalsa Republic.....as long as they respect our laws, such as no alcohol/tobacco etc can be sold or used in our holy cities such as Amritsar! Bollywood is a cancer that perpetuates the notion that, all of us are hindustani! I for one will never class myself as or proclaim to be an indian, let alone hindustani! I state that l am a Punjabi when asked about ethnicity!

Fateh.

BRAP BRAP!! My friend totally agree wit the population stuff u mentioned, do not thik it is extreme, coz during british rule of panjab, sikhs had the most converts and the highest birth rate and population growth out of everyone. We have ALWAYS had large families, its only in the last 25-30 yrs we have slowed down, mostly coz ppl r becomin more professional n cant afford 2 have loads n loads of kids! PPL on here say ur bein too talibanic, trust me u aint, ive sed all this stuff before on this forum. Infact i said this before, and i will say it again and again and again, but, ina hypothetical world if i was to make laws of sikh country the mains ones would be the followin:

1) Amritsar Would be the Holy City Status (Like vatican/mecca).

2)Cities like Sirhind/Amritsar/Anandpur will be Alcohol-Free

3)All Ppl of other religions will be bombarded with sikhi parchaar (no force conversion obviously).

4)Anyone who has been legally FOUND guilty of doing MAJOR beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib (ie burning/deliberate crime etc) Will be hung upside down and executed in a public bazaar. Anyone who disagrees with this/calls me extreme is not a sikh!! Bhindrawale sed that the person who threw the cigarette in the harmandar sahib sarovar shud of been hung upside down, hand/feet chopped off!

5)All citizens Boys/girls aged between 12-15 etc HAS to do military service (like israel/s.korea), so if invaded no one has an excuse 2 say they cant pick up hatthiyar n werent ready.

6)Shasta Vidya 2 be taught en masse, gatka 2 b removed (as its not authentic fighting 2 kill, more self defence and display/exhibition)

7)Legal action on people who take part in anti-sikhi things such as daaj (dowry)/Caste discrimination.

8) ALL WOMEN MUST have their heads covered (like Iran), it can be with a chunni/shawl/Turban/Hoody. (i dont think this is 2 do with sikh religion, more 2 do with respect and honour). Which is y i 100% respect iran/pakistan where the women cover up there hair. OH and BTW before anyone starts crying, i dont mean total pardah/ninja, jus mean like this picture. Our jananis r beautiful with there traditional look.

http://www.culturalcache.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/how-young-women-dress-in-Persia.jpg

9)Open Womens/Young Girls Khalsa Academies (This is to stop Femal Foeticide). So i someone doesnt want a baby girl etc the baby will be brought up by state funded girls academies.

10)Alcohol/Meat WILL NOT be banned in all areas, otherwise we r forcing ppl (like taliban), like mentioned in point 2, only holy cities will be alcohol free. i reckon banning alcohol in an entire country is VERY unrealistic.

11)Dasam Granth 2 b re-instated in ALL gurdwaras.

13)Bollywood surely has 2 b banned aswel.

wat do u guys think. Obviously like i sed these r hypothetical things, i feel if we had our country given 2 us in 1947, these wudda have been implemented by now. When the Khalistani militants were on top of panjab police, especially between 1987-1990 period, some of these rules were implemented, particularly the women head covering, especially in girls schools, where all girls had 2 wear salwar/kameez n chunni. Also during that period, tekhas (alcohol/off licences) were closed down, particularly in Amritsar/Tarn Taaran forcebly for sharam! thats y KP Gill n co targetted Amritsar/Tarn Taaran areas heavily for illegal killings!

HURRRRRRR

@Rebel Singh how conveniently you forgot to put in yoo list that monahs would have no where to live in this country.

They would hung upside down on the borders and given 50 lashes on where you know better.

Poor sirgums who have no honour or respect for Sikhism will be an extinct species.

@Rebel Singh how conveniently you forgot to put in yoo list that monahs would have no where to live in this country.

They would hung upside down on the borders and given 50 lashes on where you know better.

Poor sirgums who have no honour or respect for Sikhism will be an extinct species.

wat has monahs got to do with this? OHHH so that means all hindus/muslims/christians will be kicked out since they have cut hair then?

please tell me wat is ur specific problem with my post?

@REBEL SINGH

I generally agree within the most of what you propose, however, l do not agree with the barbaric punishment that you feel is necessary. To say that these are disproportionate would be an understatement, my friend. Waheguru has instilled in us compassion and mercy. Those who commit sacrilege in our holy cities or blasphemy against Sikhi should be punished but not in the way our forefathers were by moghuls and their like! Imprisonment,capital punishment etc but not torturous barbarism! Death penalty only for rape, child molestation, multiple murder etc.

In regard to issue raised by @JSinghnz, l would never advocate a ban on "mohne", that is oppression.....the very thing that we have spent centuries fighting!

I thank you for your support. Let us continue to debate/disuss this highly topical and extremely important issue.

May WAHEGURU bless you all.....INQUALAAB IN PUNJAB.....RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA.