Obviously I support the armed struggle and believe in Khalistan but I also believe in arming yourself with knowledge before jumping the gun.

The path Sikhs walk is as Guru Amar Das Ji says:

KMinAhu iqKI vwlhu inkI eyqu mwrig jwxw ] kha(n)niahu thikhee vaalahu nikee eaeth maarag jaanaa || The path they take is sharper than a two-edged sword, and finer than a hair.

Remember that even the smallest action makes the biggest difference. Getting all pumped up and doing something out of josh isn't what Sikhs do. Sikhs are Sant Sipahee and when the time comes go through Bir Rass in battle but are also highly educated. We should be humble and be honest in our lack of knowledge in history, social issues and the movement in general and strive to know more in hopes to empower ourselves to actually make Khalistan - whether it be diplomatically or in the future through johr.

THE PROBLEM IS THERE ARE TOO MANY SIKHS AND NOT ENOUGH SINGHS! TOO MANY OF OUR PEOPLE ARE SOLD OUT, FANCY CLOTHES, HAIRSTYLES, TATTOOS, PIERCINGS ETC THEY GO OUT GET DRUNK/DRUGGED UP THEN WAKE UP NXT TO A GORI/KAALI AND HAVE A BACON SARNIE..........BEFORE ACCOMPANYING MUM/DAD TO GURUDWARA!!!! I DESPISE THESE " SO CALLED SIKHS". AS FAR AS THE STRUGGLE IS CONCERNED, YOU'RE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US!.......GET ON BOARD OR BE PUT TO THE SWORD!!! INQUALAAB IN PUNJAB.....KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD.....RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!!!

Can you remove caps lock when you write here.

We don't like show offs and rude posts on this site.

Moderators ought to be proactive in clamping down on posters that make remarks that might promote violence/hatred within the kaum without just cause - these guys are no different to the Taliban (warped idea of what Khalsa stands for)

@JSinghnz, sure, l can oblige. Moving on, l am not prone to showing off and in no way do l consider myself to be rude......l am humble but PASSIONATE ABOUT MY BELIEFS!

I tell you though l have serious concerns and doubts as to the identity of some of you posters, are you really SINGHS or Hindus in disguise?!! You seem to offer no new, radical or proactive solutions but instead all you do is undermine everything, anyone else suggests! ALL OPTIONS MUST REMAIN ON THE TABLE.....INQUALAAB IN PUNJAB AND ANYWHERE WE FIND OPPRESSION!

@JSinghnz, sure, l can oblige. Moving on, l am not prone to showing off and in no way do l consider myself to be rude......l am humble but PASSIONATE ABOUT MY BELIEFS!

I tell you though l have serious concerns and doubts as to the identity of some of you posters, are you really SINGHS or Hindus in disguise?!! You seem to offer no new, radical or proactive solutions but instead all you do is undermine everything, anyone else suggests! ALL OPTIONS MUST REMAIN ON THE TABLE.....INQUALAAB IN PUNJAB AND ANYWHERE WE FIND OPPRESSION!

:lol2:

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

@ Singh559 I'm impressed, wow! Did u come up with that all by yourself, or were you assisted by @garch?! Nevertheless, lets go with it. Unlike the Joker, l do not want to see the world burn......just "HINDU OCCUPIED INDIA". You need people like me, because you and your like just don't have the stomach for it!! Tough decisions will have to be made, sacrifices will have to be made and much innocent blood will have to be spilled.......do YOU have the heart for it?....I doubt it very much! INQUALAAB IN PUNJAB....RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA!.......

ye i agree wit da above statement , lots ofblood will be spilled , i think less then 10% will be left in punjab if we get khalistan , also wat bout all the fightn , war wit army , pakistan not gonna help , did they help us last time , NO , they had such a good chance to attack india in 84 , but they sat there and watched laughed . by gettn khalistan , ppl arent just gonna wearturbans and recite paat , ur gonna need to start schools and in those schools , teach gurbani , gurbani urth , history of sikh , etc .... then u wont need to point a gun at the pepleto make them werturbans and recite paat .