@REBEL SINGH

I generally agree within the most of what you propose, however, l do not agree with the barbaric punishment that you feel is necessary. To say that these are disproportionate would be an understatement, my friend. Waheguru has instilled in us compassion and mercy. Those who commit sacrilege in our holy cities or blasphemy against Sikhi should be punished but not in the way our forefathers were by moghuls and their like! Imprisonment,capital punishment etc but not torturous barbarism! Death penalty only for rape, child molestation, multiple murder etc.

In regard to issue raised by @JSinghnz, l would never advocate a ban on "mohne", that is oppression.....the very thing that we have spent centuries fighting!

I thank you for your support. Let us continue to debate/disuss this highly topical and extremely important issue.

May WAHEGURU bless you all.....INQUALAAB IN PUNJAB.....RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA.

bro wen u say barbaric, i presume u mean my point number 4, of executing. My friend, if someone is found guilty WITH EVIDENCE of burning a saroop of guru granth sahib ji, then they shudnt be spared. My understanding, please correct me if im wrong, but there is NO difference between our gurus and guru granth sahib ji, so therefore if somebody poured petrol over Guru Gobind Singh for example and set him on fire, wudnt HE himself or the nearest khalsa kill that person in an instance? Behead/shoot etc? i have already used the evidence of bhindrawale and the cigarette in the sarovar example, well he even sed that anyone who is caught raping anyones sister (sikh or not), FINISH THEM OFF!

check these videos, the tobacco video particularly watch after 3:00 mins, if im barbaric, then wat about sant bhindrawale ji? hes a legend! think about it paaji, safe.

As for the other foolish poster in the post after mine, an apology awaits after u have seen this video.

@JSINGHNZZZZZZ.......That's rich coming from someone who was obviously born into a circus family! Clearly, you are only here to nit pick, whereas the rest of us debate the real issues! Quit being so immature and arrogant, its not becoming......if you want to challenge my intellect, then bring it son.....otherwise stop massaging your ego with your cheap, infantile jibes!

@INQ2012, YOU HAVE JUST PROVEN THAT YOU WOULD BE GREAT AS A CLOWN IN A CIRCUS WHEN YOU SAY,

"l would never advocate a ban on "mohne", that is oppression.....the very thing that we have spent centuries fighting!"

lol lol lol lol.

I don't agree with hardly any of INQALABs points but u do debate with the right spirit, even if we disagree we must remain "friends".

Jsinghnz - let's not make it personal dude

@JSINGHNZZZZZZ.......That's rich coming from someone who was obviously born into a circus family! Clearly, you are only here to nit pick, whereas the rest of us debate the real issues! Quit being so immature and arrogant, its not becoming......if you want to challenge my intellect, then bring it son.....otherwise stop massaging your ego with your cheap, infantile jibes!

Carry on your jargon,

I am happy that you got the message.

@REBELSINGH

You know what?......l am inclined to agree with you in regards to death penalty for desecration of the SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI and for anyone who knowingly desecrates Sikh shrines/sarovar etc.

Some of these other posters just don't seem to understand that we ARE at war, every minute of everyday our identity and culture are being eroded by these fascist idolworshippers......l for one will not stand by passively watching....l choose to fight this disease that threatens my people and my faith!!!!!!!!!!

Keep your spirit up and don't let spineless doubters who have nothing new to offer bring you down with their pessimism and negativity!!.....WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS......RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA, BROTHER!

ye thas a goodidea , hav lots of kids , also lots of preacher , sick ideas , i was thnking dat to , but i thought wewernt allowed to for some reason . as for monay , even Bhai Balwant Singh Ji was mona b4 , but now he i anmrithdari , we can make our kids have kesh so they get used to it from a little age , also for kesh we should stress the importance of it . i agree witalmost all , i thnk all the things rebel singh described , the persons who burns a saroop of MAHARAJ , be killed on the spot , remember how DASMESH PITA left daworld , after the gursikhs nearby found the killer and killd him .Sant Jarnail Singh Ji also said anyone who disrespects MAHARAJ or rapes women , get rid of them (kill them ) . ask ur selfr u khalistan , r u willing to gie ur whole family NOW , for khaistan , and wat bout wat happendd to sikhs in 84 , rapes , torture , blackmail etc .... r u ready to take that for kalistan if u had to . if i had the choice , i wud say , if i wer to take it , that i wud not be able to take back my decision , no regrets . so no going back .

1) Amritsar Would be the Holy City Status (Like vatican/mecca).

agreed

2)Cities like Sirhind/Amritsar/Anandpur will be Alcohol-Free

agreed

3)All Ppl of other religions will be bombarded with sikhi parchaar (no force conversion obviously).

agreed but i think right that our own people need to be bombarded sikhi parchaar more then the others do

4)Anyone who has been legally FOUND guilty of doing MAJOR beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib (ie burning/deliberate crime etc) Will be hung upside down and executed in a public bazaar. Anyone who disagrees with this/calls me extreme is not a sikh!! Bhindrawale sed that the person who threw the cigarette in the harmandar sahib sarovar shud of been hung upside down, hand/feet chopped off!

agreed but we have to be 110% sure with proper video evidence otherwise this could be a slippery slope remember all the infighting in the kharku years when kharkus would kill other kharkus based on nothing but rumours they were working for the indian government

5)All citizens Boys/girls aged between 12-15 etc HAS to do military service (like israel/s.korea), so if invaded no one has an excuse 2 say they cant pick up hatthiyar n werent ready.

agreed i believe cuba has this too im not sure tho but i also believe that during the military training youth should be taught about our shaheeds and the sacrifices they made also they must neditate and naam jaap dail we dont want just soldiers we want saint soldiers

6)Shasta Vidya 2 be taught en masse, gatka 2 b removed (as its not authentic fighting 2 kill, more self defence and display/exhibition)

not that important imo it should be taught to keep our tradidtions alive and for fitness purposes but doesnt need to be taught en masse

7)Legal action on people who take part in anti-sikhi things such as daaj (dowry)/Caste discrimination.

agreed

8) ALL WOMEN MUST have their heads covered (like Iran), it can be with a chunni/shawl/Turban/Hoody. (i dont think this is 2 do with sikh religion, more 2 do with respect and honour). Which is y i 100% respect iran/pakistan where the women cover up there hair. OH and BTW before anyone starts crying, i dont mean total pardah/ninja, jus mean like this picture. Our jananis r beautiful with there traditional look.

http://www.culturalc...s-in-Persia.jpg

they should be ENCOURAGED to keep there heads covered but shoudnt be FORCED to do anything guru gobind singh ji didnt force the panj pyare to give there heads they gave them out of there own free will different people are at different stages of spiritual devolpment but i do agree that all schools should have uniforms were girls and boys both have there heads covered this serves two purposes first it would encourage students to dress modestly even out school and second it would reduce bullying since no one would be able to tell how rich or poor a student is based on the clothes they ware

9)Open Womens/Young Girls Khalsa Academies (This is to stop Femal Foeticide). So i someone doesnt want a baby girl etc the baby will be brought up by state funded girls academies.

agreed

10)Alcohol/Meat WILL NOT be banned in all areas, otherwise we r forcing ppl (like taliban), like mentioned in point 2, only holy cities will be alcohol free. i reckon banning alcohol in an entire country is VERY unrealistic.

agreed

11)Dasam Granth 2 b re-instated in ALL gurdwaras.

this is up to the akal takht

13)Bollywood surely has 2 b banned aswel.

bollywood is complete gundh and its a poisen but it cant be banned its sad state of affairs when alot of our youth is in love with it no one wants to live in a country like saudi arabia or north korea were the governmet controls what you watch on t.v what i think should happen is that there should be alot of sikhi parchaar that inspires poeple so that they themselves make the choice not to watch it so that 10-20 years down the road after khalistan is made people dont watch by there own choice and the demand is so low for bollywood movies that the channels simply stop brodcasting them though i do think that bollywood movies that are racist towards sikhs should be banned or atleast the sikh character should be edited out of the movie otherwise its just like alcohol banning it completey would be just to unrealistic also the punjabi movie industrty needs some fixing instead or releasing hundreds of shity low budget movies that have the exact same plot every year how about realeasing fewer movies but with bigger budgets and making them about the khalistani shaheeds to inspire people with world famous directors and scriptwriters and even other punjabi movies should have diverse plots not the same boring old story also the heros should have beards and turbans and comic relief characters and villians should be monehs this would be better for combating bollywood then just outwright banning it which would just encourage people to watch it more through pirated cds and other means