Dhadi Tarsem Singh Moranwali

What is the sangats view of Moranwali? Why the controversy? Is it true?

Whosoever is doing Gurmat parchar, there will be attack on his character by missionary elements.

These elements are mostly confined to some western countries.

guys it has 2 do with babbu maan vs moranwali/ranjit singh dhadriawale. He accused them of abusing there power and thinkin of themselves as being higher than others. This is true of ranjit singh dhadrianwale, but moranwali, im not so sure, but moranwali felt babbu maan was attackin him, so he responded by callin babbu maan, a "sarriah jeha gaiyak/Rotten Singer". i feel kinda saddened when this all happened, as babbu maan is my fave panjabi singer, but i LOVE moranwali's talks/kathas (of what i can understand of them anyway). Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale on the other hand got what he deserved (as ive mentioned on his thread the other day), but he's bounced back and is an amazing servant of sikhi. But we all make mistakes in life, some are highlighted more than others, as these people are "famous/well known".

This is a katha on bibi bandari indira and bluestar, love te last ten minutes especially!

love his talks or not - the facts is simple and plain :

This guy had 3 kids of a previous wife and he went out with another woman and married her- this is utter disgrace-utter shame - utter MAJOR DISRESPET of the SIKH rehat maryada.

He should SCREAM THE ABOVE TO HIMSELF as he does to sangat of sikhe parchar.

love his talks or not - the facts is simple and plain :

This guy had 3 kids of a previous wife and he went out with another woman and married her- this is utter disgrace-utter shame - utter MAJOR DISRESPET of the SIKH rehat maryada.

He should SCREAM THE ABOVE TO HIMSELF as he does to sangat of sikhe parchar.

wow i didnt know that, oh well i suppose thats his personal life, and im not gonna get involved with that n cuss him, but as far as seva for sikhi goes, hes seems ok 2 me.