Honeymoon

Guest Noisy Singh

Guest Singhni

Sigh!! All those so complicated answers just to show each other whos right! Noisy i think you should do whatevr u think is right n maldives sounds good:) congrats to u veer n phen for startin new life! May guruji keep u in chardikala! Bhul chuk maff

Yes and no.

Yes, you're right the thesis is not going well. I've had mental block for several days now. In theory, I've done enough research to write a 500,000 word paper but in practice....I've hit a major stumbling block.

But no.....I ain't letting off steam here. Whether I'm happy or sad....grey or gay.....tired or buzzing....the one thing I always do is impart my knowledge. I don't need an excuse for it. Its something i was born to do. Thats all i was doing on this thread 'till some geezer came along and threw a spanner in the works.

I didnt know which one of your messages to quote so i just chose a random one.

It seems that you are confused. Whether the term and tradition of a honey moon has come from pagan traditions or not is irrelevant. The dude wants to go on holiday with his wife, a holiday after marriage is usually referred to as a honey moon. So he says he wants to go on a honeymoon. Just because he is using a word that may stand for "drinking mead" or whatever, doesnt mean that what he is doing is wrong. It is clear to most here what he meant by honeymoon. If you have a problem with a married couple going on holiday then i feel sorry for you.

BTW i get a christmas tree and presents at christmas time, am i a huge victim of the white man? Any advice for how to release myself from this evil culture? Plus i dont understand why people think that you are intelligent; anybody can write an articulate paragraph but if its a load of nonsense then it does not denote intelligence.

Look forward to your reply, however if youre jus gonna go on about culture and white man and paganism ill probably just respond with a cool picture.

like this

didnt-read-dont-care.jpg

You may well think short ugly midgets are 'cool' 'immortal57', but thats because people do generally identify with people in their own image. As for your lack of sense of humour and ability to read between the lines : I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to assist you. Just look at the message above yours. Someone thinks he's insulting me by saying "you're hilarious west london singh". The irony of course is that I take it as a compliment because, as I've stated many times on this forum, I do write jokes and funnies on the side, and have indeed in the past, made a few pennies from it.

So where does that leave your ability to read whats going on ? I go to pagan football matches, listen to pagan music, watch pagan movies and eat pagan food. Little did I know that the people that read my tongue in cheek history lesson (and yes....I am addicted to teaching history to people whether they wish to hear it or not) would be so lacking in a funny bone and general sense of knowledge that they'd fail to understand whats going on. What kind of person is that ? I'll you what kinda person......The kind of person that takes time to search, find and post a meaningless picture of an ugly podgy midget on a thread that isn't what he thinks it is. Get a life fella. Get out in the sun.

You may well think short ugly midgets are 'cool' 'immortal57', but thats because people do generally identify with people in their own image. As for your lack of sense of humour and ability to read between the lines : I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to assist you. Just look at the message above yours. Someone thinks he's insulting me by saying "you're hilarious west london singh". The irony of course is that I take it as a compliment because, as I've stated many times on this forum, I do write jokes and funnies on the side, and have indeed in the past, made a few pennies from it.

So where does that leave your ability to read whats going on ? I go to pagan football matches, listen to pagan music, watch pagan movies and eat pagan food. Little did I know that the people that read my tongue in cheek history lesson (and yes....I am addicted to teaching history to people whether they wish to hear it or not) would be so lacking in a funny bone and general sense of knowledge that they'd fail to understand whats going on. What kind of person is that ? I'll you what kinda person......The kind of person that takes time to search, find and post a meaningless picture of an ugly podgy midget on a thread that isn't what he thinks it is. Get a life fella. Get out in the sun.

hahaha

y u so hung up on the dude being ugly? have u got self esteem issues lad?

come on here to vent and take it all out?

awww bachara, im free any time u need me dude

ill b ur shoulder to cry on

bin in the sun all day, glorious weather

u jelly?

if u didnt want people to talk about the rubbish u wrote, shudnt have rote it.

and it wasnt funny, so i didnt take it to be a joke

ill help u out on the humour side too if u want

i charge $57 an hour, PM me for details

oh btw im 5'11 and look amazing so i dont really relate to short ugly midgets :D

ps, took me 3 seconds to find tht pic, mirin?

what a bunch of morons? you can't answer a simple question?

i will - yes go on one man - i went to hawaii - muai- back thru lo angles,to the uk. most beautiful - it's costly to get there but affrodable and most tranquil - heaven on earth.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Hello

Finally, after years of photoshopping and visiting far reaching restidar's akhand paat, I have managed to tie down a reasonable rishta.

What is the sangat's view on having honeymoons?

Any suggestions? Harmandir sahib? Maldives? Just to get to know her you see. It's only so much you can speak to a photoshopped jpeg before marriage.

Just for info.

http://www.sikh24.co...n/#.T9cr5hfaZuI