Nishan Sahib Used As Underwear Major Beadbi In Ealing Uk With Gurdwara Nishan Sahib

525769_139386652861073_100003692182652_162372_945063959_n.jpg

I think I have found the facebook profiles of many of those tagged in the photo, but not 'jack twomey' who put the photo up.

My guess is out of those tagged in the photo, the one wearing the Nishan Sahib is,

'Mitchell Ramandeep Teale': http://www.facebook....p?id=1640180730 . OR he could just be the guy in the middle and not the nishaan sahib one.

I think he has put ramandeep in his name as a mockery of Sikhs, in his photos he has put up photos of sikhs in a mocking way I think.On his wall he has written 'sorry for that pic everyone' which further points to it being him being the one in the picture doing the beadbi.

These seem to be the fb profiles of two others tagged in the pic:

Jamie Gourey: http://www.facebook....100003298352557

Eiron Casey: http://www.facebook....100000064840969

I think we should tell the police.

This should definately be reported to the police, facebook and anywhere else necessary.

This is extreme sacrilege and if Sikhs take this lying down, shame on us.

There should be a huge protest against this and these morons should be taught the lesson

they would never forget.

i know its horrible but their baifkoof lil kids what cna we tell the police its already done

Are you sleeping when tying?

ALL HORRIBLE THING HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE AND THEN REPORTED

TO THE POLICE.

Someone gets raped and you say "cna we tell the police its already done."

gurfateh g dont twist my words, what im saying is i know where this will go n sikhs will end up looking bad, these kids need to be taught and punished by there parents, n yes it is oppensive, very hurtful to us, but its all the same now ppl r gonna give the kids death threats and we sikhs r gonna end up looking bad in front of others, this situation needs to be handled but what can the police do? what will they do? to us its a symbol of our panth but to the government its just a flag, people in england have rights similar to america, they can step on crosses , bibles, here in america we have quaran burnings, its disgusting awful and hurtful to offend someones isht, but we have to step carefully as a panth so we dont deal with this issue the wrong way, but what will my words do? i know there will be grown men who use dirty words to curse these kids out, write death threats , and tell the government to put them in jail for life, and they will make us as a kaum look intolerent, these kids shud be taught a lesson, made to apolozize and go to gurudwara , lets say the police find out what will happen A) they cant leggally do anything cause ppl have rights B) there will be protests and sikhs will look like extremists c)people who are for freedom of expression and anti religous rights they will go out of there way to disrespect the nishaan sahib leading to more beadbei............................................remember the mohammed cartoon and what happen -someone made muslims angry about portraying a cartoon named mohammed and thn a group declared it international draw muhammed day leading to more beadbei.........we need josh and host togather and we have to think logically for what is best, dont get me wrong sometimes we must hear the brain before the heart

This should definately be reported to the police, facebook and anywhere else necessary.

This is extreme sacrilege and if Sikhs take this lying down, shame on us.

There should be a huge protest against this and these morons should be taught the lesson

they would never forget.

And what are we gonna tell the police ? This is not India. 'Hurt Sentiments' is not an offence. If you do decide to go to a police station demanding they soothe your hurt feelings may I suggest you stop off in all the local pubs of that neighbourhood. If you do, I guarantee you will see dozens of boys and girls with khanda tattoos and necklaces, with a cigarette in one hand and a pint in the other. What we have here, from what I can tell, is young Irish traveller gypsy boys behaving exactly like irish tinker gypsy boys have always behaved; badly.

Guest RavindaSingh

Protest u gotta be kiddin me if anyone finds this kid beat the crap outta him we can't be lenient or this will keep happening this kid has already done the deed so if anyone sees him clock him in his face !!

And what are we gonna tell the police ? This is not India. 'Hurt Sentiments' is not an offence. If you do decide to go to a police station demanding they soothe your hurt feelings may I suggest you stop off in all the local pubs of that neighbourhood. If you do, I guarantee you will see dozens of boys and girls with khanda tattoos and necklaces, with a cigarette in one hand and a pint in the other. What we have here, from what I can tell, is young Irish traveller gypsy boys behaving exactly like irish tinker gypsy boys have always behaved; badly.

This is sacrilege and not a " 'Hurt Sentiments' thing.

There may be heaps to other ways to skin the cat.

I don't know how it works where you live Jsingh, but if this were to happen in America no one would give a damn, especially not the police. Here people burn flags and crosse and Quran's regularly. If England is anything like here I bet Police won't care either.

Best bet is for this to be spread in Gurdwaras, and for couple people to find these kids and give them a thrashing. Obviously it will make us look bad infront of society, but there are things more important than how we are looked at.

For example, If someone did beadbi to a Saroop of Sri Gueu Granth Sahib Ji, we all know the appropriate response that should be taken. Obviously that will make us look bad, but I don't think any Sikh would have regrets about doing that